Do you own a firearm chambered in .22LR?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you own a firearm chambered in 22LR?

• Yes

Votes: 310 91.2%
    • No

Votes: 4 1.2%
    • Bacon - because it’s delicious

Votes: 26 7.6%

• Total voters

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    .22's may be my future in shooting. It might be the only caliber I will be able to afford to shoot on a regular basis.

Good thing is there are plenty of shooting sports where a .22 is fine.

Deimos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    Mooresville
    I honestly can't stop buying them lol.. I have a J.P. Sauer single-action .22 revolver that I love and take to the range almost every time I shoot. I made myself a little project last year as well, to build the cheapest .22 AR I could and ended up with this thing

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
      1.jpeg
      395.1 KB · Views: 3

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Some of my High Standards...
    View attachment 183318

Nice collection of HS's Mongo. I have exactly one HS, but it doesn't look anything like yours!

I present for your viewing pleasure the High Standard A-102. I believe they had a pistol with the same model number?

This one has a brass buttplate and trigger guard, and is the gill style action. Really unique - it doesn't re-set or load the next round until you release the trigger after firing. I call it the click-clack gun. Shoots fairly accurate!

HS A-102.jpg

HS 2.jpg

HS 4.jpg

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Nice collection of HS's Mongo. I have exactly one HS, but it doesn't look anything like yours!

I present for your viewing pleasure the High Standard A-102. I believe they had a pistol with the same model number?

This one has a brass buttplate and trigger guard, and is the gill style action. Really unique - it doesn't re-set or load the next round until you release the trigger after firing. I call it the click-clack gun. Shoots fairly accurate!

View attachment 183426

View attachment 183428

View attachment 183429

That rifle is in good shape. Looking at it I just realized my JC Higgins Model 25 was made by Hi-Standard (It was my grandfather's)

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

View attachment 183426

View attachment 183428

View attachment 183429

I love these guns and the Amish do to. They have almost cleaned me out. What you have is a nice one, don't let it get away from you.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Quite the collection. I have precisely one Hi-Standard handgun, A Double-Nine Longhorn with stag grips (It was my grandfathers)
    That is less than a third of my HS, they take too long to get out and that is an old pic. My favorite wheel gun of HS is a retro double 9 that they later called 'The Gun'. Octagonal barrel, super good shooter.

Any gun that has family heritage is super special. You have been blessed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

View attachment 183426

View attachment 183428

View attachment 183429

Very nice! My High Standard is a Sport King Special Model A100.

1645639604631.jpeg

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    I do.
    I have a JC Higgins model 88 revolver.
    A ruger 1022
    And a Walther P22 with the long barrel and compensator, but it's been shot A LOT. I need a few new parts... So if someone knows of where to purchase a new barrel jacket, and compensator, that would be nice!

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    That is less than a third of my HS, they take too long to get out and that is an old pic. My favorite wheel gun of HS is a retro double 9 that they later called 'The Gun'. Octagonal barrel, super good shooter.

Any gun that has family heritage is super special. You have been blessed.

Thank you and I agree. That HS Double-Nine isn't worth much but it's priceless to me.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Here is one I found online that was new to me:

some info:

Price is too rich for me.

Top Bottom