• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I went in there one day last year just before the 1500 and asked if they have any of the $1 off coupons for the show and was told that they were enough of a gun show so they do not partake in that. Then I saw a case of xdm with at price of $995. And a box of winchester fmj 380 ammo was $70 and jhp were $2 each (sold individually). Field trip I am all in lets set it up.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Don's is a great place to go if you like high prices, dangerous gun handling or if you are looking for new members for your drug distribution business.

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    Notwithstanding Don's prices his range is also terrible. I went there a few times in college just because it was close. I stopped going there when I realized that there were bullet holes, at head level, passing through several of the safety metal safety barriers.
    Truly Don's is a place for the ignorant, criminal, or stupidly rich individuals in this world.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Ive heard nothing but bad about Don's, 500 guns has some pretty good deals.

500 Guns? Really? I've only been in there once. Had very little stock, all high priced. I haven't been back since. Their website doesn't give me much hope... :dunno:

And a box of winchester fmj 380 ammo was $70 and jhp were $2 each (sold individually).

About three weeks ago, they were selling steel cased 9mm rounds - 25 in a ziploc baggie - for $5. That's the closest thing I've seen to a "deal" in there in ten years. Gangbanger special, I suppose.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    About three weeks ago, they were selling steel cased 9mm rounds - 25 in a ziploc baggie - for $5. That's the closest thing I've seen to a "deal" in there in ten years. Gangbanger special, I suppose.

They were still selling those for $5 per ziploc bag (they weren't actually Zip Loc brand). That box was right next to a bulletin on their counter that read, "still shooting reloads? Is it worth it?" It had a picture of a revolver with the top blown off. I guess they know their clients cannot read and therefore can place the sale ammo right next to a public service bulletin like that. :ingo:

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    They were still selling those for $5 per ziploc bag (they weren't actually Zip Loc brand). That box was right next to a bulletin on their counter that read, "still shooting reloads? Is it worth it?" It had a picture of a revolver with the top blown off. I guess they know their clients cannot read and therefore can place the sale ammo right next to a public service bulletin like that. :ingo:

I did see the reloads are bad sign. Scum. Of. The. Earth.

Mr Clean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Dons

If it came down to buying ammo at don's, or buying a whole reloading set-up and learning how to use it all...i would choose the latter

Top Bottom