• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I agree with Wild Deuce .... my EDC is a self-defense unitasker. For simpler tasks, I'll just use a small Leatherman that's carried in my pocket.

Currently, this is my favorite. I carry it at a cant at about 10 O'clock, and since I'm left-handed, it draws naturally in the correct position.
    (and yes, I have a trainer that's almost identical)

i-MLNjtSk-L.jpg
    i-LvdNmrb-L.jpg
    Jeebus that's a lot of kydex!?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm pretty sure that's the sheath that comes with that blade.
    hoefully, its dual purpose, as in he can holster his Desert Eagle in it too!:wow: That's a LOT of sheath! Like the blade, but the sheath for me would have to go in favor of something a little less, okay, a lot less!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I wear it horizontally by my belt buckle facing my strong hand. If you don't tuck your shirt in it is completely unnoticeable and ultra-handy. I wear it everywhere.

I wear mine as a neck knife everywhere, and all my waking hours.
    That's the first I had seen that blade profile and the black oxide coating. I like it. The scales look more like plastic than the micarta I'm used to seeing, but t may just be the color or picture. My Wharncliffe didn't come with the belt clip, but the bowie did. I tried to set up the clip in my bootlaces, but it didn't work out for me.

I have a Buck Hartsook prior to the minimalist coming out. It was a smaller, but useful blade with the bonus of S30V steel, but the grip pretty much sucks. Beyond short tasks it would get annoying to use. If the minimalist series came in S30V, I'd trade up in a heartbeat.

The Hartsook:
    hartsook.jpg

Bucknut

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Anyone know what's up with ColonelBlades? They seem to have wiped all of their social media and I cannot find product for sale anywhere. Maybe they have been acquired and are in the process of rebranding?

Top Bottom