• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What? I apologize to you for hurting your feelings and you do not reciprocate by apologizing for indirectly calling me a douchebag and threatening to tickle my centermass with several rounds from your firearm?

Bad form Sir.... Bad form.

I have yet to see you apologize to everyone else you insulted here. You only apologized to me after you got your hand slapped.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hmmmm. Or you are standing there with your shiny 9mm in plain view. The thugs DON'T come rushing at you, because they see the gun. They wait until your back is turned, then whack you over the head with a brick. They then casually remove your firearm, and then decide to pump half a clip in your back for giggles. The End.

I'd refute the rest of your post, but I couldn't stay awake long enough to read the rest of it.

This does not happen if you are aware of your surroundings, besides I'd bet some money that if this was you they'd proceed to thump your knog'n with the brick, take your CONCEALED piece and pump a mag (not going to go the clip thing, it now shows your experience level) then take your wallet, keys and car and proceed to rob your house/apt and violate your dog:n00b:
    because it's starting to really appear that you are younger than you state.

And BTW where are those friends of yours that say you have, that know you and how you, and that are on here?

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    This does not happen if you are aware of your surroundings, besides I'd bet some money that if this was you they'd proceed to thump your knog'n with the brick, take your CONCEALED piece and pump a mag (not going to go the clip thing, it now shows your experience level) then take your wallet, keys and car and proceed to rob your house/apt and violate your dog:n00b:

And BTW where are those friends of yours that say you have, that know you and how you, and that are on here?

You are absolutely correct! Thugs will take soft targets over hard targets 90% of the time anyways :twocents:

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have yet to see you apologize to everyone else you insulted here. You only apologized to me after you got your hand slapped.

Oh now that's not it at all. I truly respect your sparkling wit and flashes of insight. I bask in the glow of your pithy wisdom, hanging mouth agape, frantically pressing my F5 key refreshing the forum page awaiting the next bounteous harvest of sage goodness from the legend, Indyroadie.

And how could you think my apology insincere? I actually owned a Bersa once myself! Honestly! Unfortunately I had to return it, because you're only supposed to use welfare checks for food. :laugh:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Oh now that's not it at all. I truly respect your sparkling wit and flashes of insight. I bask in the glow of your pithy wisdom, hanging mouth agape, frantically pressing my F5 key refreshing the forum page awaiting the next bounteous harvest of sage goodness from the legend, Indyroadie.

And how could you think my apology insincere? I actually owned a Bersa once myself! Honestly! Unfortunately I had to return it, because you're only supposed to use welfare checks for food. :laugh:

Wow all I will say is see the previous post I directed toward you!!!!! Something about a reference to a donkey was in there.

Now you are assuming that because he choose a Bersa he is on welfare.

I truly hope that the mods pick up on your tone and do something about you, you are not here to befriend fellow gunowners or even offer useful insight.

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis

Oh goodness. Reduced to spelling and grammar flames? You OC'ers are really running out of steam now. Will you be upset if I called you a retard, or would you prefer "intelligence challenged"?

Clip: noun Date:15th century 1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles ; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm3: a piece of jewelry held in position by a clip

Eat yer heart out, Webster wins.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Oh goodness. Reduced to spelling and grammar flames? You OC'ers are really running out of steam now. Will you be upset if I called you a retard, or would you prefer "intelligence challenged"?

Clip: noun Date:15th century 1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles ; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm3: a piece of jewelry held in position by a clip

Eat yer heart out, Webster wins.

A clip is not what you put into a handgun. Unless it's a broom handle mauser.

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I predict closure of this thread in the near future.
    I got a buck that it happens within the next 2 hours.. It has been sidetracked by on JA DB that fails to see what the OP was about and has turned it into a CC vs. OC thread and has now resorted to belittling fellow gunowners on their personal choice of weapons.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Here is the attachment ;
    Customer Open-Carry and Concealed-Carry of Pistols and Revolvers in Cabela’s Retail Stores

Cabela’s company policies are intended to be aligned with applicable federal, state and local laws. Accordingly, each store location has adopted policies to comply with the laws governing the state, county and city in which the store is located.

With respect to the issue of open-carry and concealed-carry of firearms by customers – it is Cabela’s general policy to allow customers to carry a pistol or revolver within Cabela’s stores if the customer is permitted to do so in accordance with applicable law; provided such firearm remains safely holstered while the customer is on Cabela’s property, and the activities of the customer do not raise safety concerns or otherwise interfere with Cabela’s business activities.

If a customer brings a firearm on Cabela’s property for purposes of repair, appraisal, evaluation, sale or any other purpose that will require the customer or someone else to handle the firearm or remove the firearm from a holster, the firearm must be checked in with store personnel, safely unloaded and fitted with a trigger lock.

Cabela’s supports responsible gun ownership and is committed to providing a safe family shopping environment. Accordingly, Cabela’s reserves the right to implement firearm safety procedures within its stores as Cabela’s deems appropriate.

As it relates to the Dundee matter:

In this instance, Cabela’s Outfitters responded appropriately under the overall company policy as it had been explained to them. Additional training will be offered to assure all employees understand the policy as it relates to their particular store.

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow all I will say is see the previous post I directed toward you!!!!! Something about a reference to a donkey was in there.

Now you are assuming that because he choose a Bersa he is on welfare.

I didn't say he was on welfare, did I? Are you one of Bill Clinton's speechwriters perchance?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom