• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    With elections looming, it's time for a little reminder.

New20T20Shirt.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DanSwanky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Springfield
    I have decided to stop voting in any election. It is the only form of non-violent protest that I have time for. We can no longer trust anything any candidate says. I have heard many arguments as to how it is my duty as a citizen to cast a vote but I see those people as the ones who are not yet awake. I no longer agree with the direction we have taken so I am not going to aid in the navigation. Let the car crash so we can choose a new path. Choosing between a douche and a turd is not a choice I am willing to make anymore.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm going to continue, even though it's discouraging. I look at the weevils, and vote for the lesser of the two weevils, at least as far as my opinion takes me. Have to hold my nose a lot.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The left will succeed through demoralization of the producers and division of those who are not quite cowed into believing it is not worth it yet.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    With elections looming, it's time for a little reminder.

New20T20Shirt.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Seems to me with middle class wages flat over the last decade and the only folks getting richer are the top 2% somebody has this system working for them, and it ain't the 'non producers.' Nice sound bite though....

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    I'm going to continue, even though it's discouraging. I look at the weevils, and vote for the lesser of the two weevils, at least as far as my opinion takes me. Have to hold my nose a lot.

Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably slink in after it.
    -Gracián

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    I vote in every election.

In 2012 I voted my principles of a smaller goverment when I cast my vote for Gary Johnson...and I did not have to "hold my nose".

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I think the non-producers are the ones who are doing a lot of the voting. It's why we have Obama. Interestingly enough, he has done nothing to speak of for them. He certainly didn't follow through on his grand promises and they apparently don't realize it. I feel like those who don't vote forfeit their right to whine when things don't go their way!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Some may say that our republic will fall because not enough thoughtful and reasonable people vote.

Others may say that our republic will fall because not enough thoughtful and reasonable people exist.

DanSwanky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Springfield
    I think people who vote forfeit their right to whine because they are saying that it is alright for the system to continue in this fashion. The great thing we still have in this country though is that whether we vote or not we can all come on places like this and whine as much as we darn well please without fear of being thrown in the stocks and have tomatoes and cabbages hurled at us.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think people who vote forfeit their right to whine because they are saying that it is alright for the system to continue in this fashion. The great thing we still have in this country though is that whether we vote or not we can all come on places like this and whine as much as we darn well please without fear of being thrown in the stocks and have tomatoes and cabbages hurled at us.

Give the leftists time.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I have decided to stop voting in any election. It is the only form of non-violent protest that I have time for. We can no longer trust anything any candidate says. I have heard many arguments as to how it is my duty as a citizen to cast a vote but I see those people as the ones who are not yet awake. I no longer agree with the direction we have taken so I am not going to aid in the navigation. Let the car crash so we can choose a new path. Choosing between a douche and a turd is not a choice I am willing to make anymore.

People like you are the reason that we've had to endure two Obama administrations, and Dirty Harry's tyrannical control of the Senate.

Elections matter. Votes matter.

Top Bottom