• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well Andy219 and I were at the 1101 cigar lounge all day today (literally from about 9:30 until almost 4pm). 9mmJV was in the shop for a while too. Several pro-gun non-INGO members were there through the day too so guns/hunting were a fairly common/recurring topic but we also got into politics, tax rates, and assorted other fun topics.

At BUDDY & PALS in Crown Point tonight there is a cigar/scotch event going on. Lots of pro-gun people will be at that event. I wouldn't be surprised if you find Andy219 in there. I know Juan will be there but I'm staying home.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    For whatever it is worth, I'll be at the PINE ISLAND store from about 11am until about 1pm today.

This afternoon starting at 4pm there is a MACANUDO CRU ROYALE cigar event at the 1101 Cigar Lounge that I will be attending.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Anyone down for the pine island lounged today?

NOT at the PINE ISLAND store, but down the street at the 1101 Cigar Lounge instead.

Coffee is made, 45 is on my hip, the new shipment of FUENTE FUENTE OPUS X "Lost City" cigars just arrived, along with some new Montecristos, Onyx Reserve, the extremely rare Vega Fina Jose Seijas (only got 1 box of 10 and some are already gone), several new A.Turrent Puro Corojos and a new H.Upmann Cameroon.

Tonight we have guitarist Greg Ashby coming in to play at the lounge.

I'll be here most of the day, leaving for dinner but then coming back to listen to Greg.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCoehIA7U0M&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    All I seen was Onyx Reserve, I'm jumping in the shower and heading over, that's like the best news I've heard all year. Almost tempted to celebrate with one of those Optimus Primes, but that would only be counter productive.

Onyx Reserve=:rockwoot:
    :patriot:

It's gonna take everything I have to not :draw: if someone other then me tries to get one .

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Hello, all, I'm new to shooting, attending my first event tomorrow actually, and I was wondering if it would be alright to join you for one of your get togethers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom