• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hello, all, I'm new to shooting, attending my first event tomorrow actually, and I was wondering if it would be alright to join you for one of your get togethers.

Yes everyone is welcome, but we don't actually seem to meet on Wednesday at the Pine Island store anymore. What happens is people post in this thread and whoever can show up will show up, regardless of the day.

Last week there were 3 of us at the 1101 Cigar Lounge during the day on Thursday. Then there were 5 at the same lounge in the evening.

Get togethers seem to be pretty random.

You may want to try either 1st or 3rd Thursday evening at the 1101 Cigar Lounge ... but POST in a thread first to see if others will be able to join you.

Link to 1st/3rd Thursday thread => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sday_cigars_guitars_and_ingo.html#post2307215

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    For anyone who might like to attend, there will be a LA GLORIA CUBANA RETRO SERIES cigar tasting on Wednesday afternoon/evening from 4pm to 8pm at the 1101 Cigar Lounge.

The 1101 Cigar Lounge is located on the south side of the street 1 block West of the Schererville Town Library at 1101 W. Lincoln Hwy (US 30), Schererville, IN (about 1/2 mile west of US41 on US30)

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    For anyone who might like to attend, there will be a LA GLORIA CUBANA RETRO SERIES cigar tasting on Wednesday afternoon/evening from 4pm to 8pm at the 1101 Cigar Lounge.

The 1101 Cigar Lounge is located on the south side of the street 1 block West of the Schererville Town Library at 1101 W. Lincoln Hwy (US 30), Schererville, IN (about 1/2 mile west of US41 on US30)

LadyGhost and I are planning on coming out for this. Hopefully we will see you and a few other INGO members there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom