Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I know... :rolleyes: So very sorry... :drama:

If it hadn't been for that "Running in the street with scissors incident" last time I was unsupervised, this wouldn't be as much of in issue doncha know.

I have already neg repped you once recently don't you ever learn. :xmad: Running with pointy and boomy things sets a bad example for my kids. Tell Mrs. GGF that I will pack the quick clot and Israeli bandage.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I have already neg repped you once recently don't you ever learn. :xmad: Running with pointy and boomy things sets a bad example for my kids. Tell Mrs. GGF that I will pack the quick clot and Israeli bandage.

Yeah, Momma--I mean Mrs GGF always saaaid "Stupid is as stupid does" :n00b:

You don't even want to know how much of a bad influence "Uncle GGF" can be for the children either. I've got 20+ nieces/nephews. I is experienced. Hehe... :D

Let me know the date and I will react accordingly Buddy! Thanks for putting this together. Watch out hanging with that Ninja guy BTW. He'll get you in trouble. Don't ask how I know.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Watch out hanging with that Ninja guy BTW. He'll get you in trouble. Don't ask how I know.

Trouble? I don't cause any trouble. :shady:

I don't think the actual date is as important as getting the event up on the events page and in the calendar. Promote it, spread the word, that kind of thing. But I'll still vote for the 11th. Because it's sooner :D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Welcome to :ingo:!

To give you an idea of how "rough" this crowd is, here are some pics from a past meet 'n eat: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e_shallos_get_together_10_27_10_6_30pm-4.html

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the link but the first thing I saw was TheWeakerBrother getting clarification on whether pants were optional. :rolleyes: And that is why we should do INGO get togethrrs in the winter. Don't need speedo at the brewery. :laugh:

Trouble? I don't cause any trouble. :shady:

I don't think the actual date is as important as getting the event up on the events page and in the calendar. Promote it, spread the word, that kind of thing. But I'll still vote for the 11th. Because it's sooner :D

Agreed the sooner the better. Lets let this thread run a bit and one of us can start the official meeting thread tomorrow night. Looks like attendance should be good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom