• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Im finally an Ar owner:rockwoot:. I got a DPMS Panther. This thing is alot of fun to shoot. Need to do some more sighting in on it, I think it was high but couldnt tell. I put 4 mags threw it today an functiond flawless. I used 55gr silver bear .223 ammo. Got to say this is probably my new favorite gun:D

Ar15.jpg

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Welcome to the E.B.R.A.

Evil Black Rifle Association. They are like "Lays" you can't have just one. They are also like Barbie for men you can accessorize to your hearts content.

Good choice, I have two Panthers AP4 and LR 308.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    be careful, BRD is very dangerous......

My first AR was a Panther Lite 16. Never gave me any trouble (though I admit I never ran her hard at all). Congrats on your new blaster!

As one poster noted, ARs are like the Barbies for me. This is definitely true for me. I have been bit hard by the accessory bug.....just look at my "Evolution of my EBR" thread to see what you're in for. :)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Aww shucks....Just an M&P Sport with a red dot....Scope to come this fall. The whole Obama/Evil rifle scare drove prices up on sks and ak but it sure helped me to be able to afford an AR :rolleyes:

I just picked one of these up... sorry I'm an AR noob and can't tell from the picture, what red dot and sling do you have on it?

I'm looking at the Primary Arms for a red dot. Checking this one out to keep the weight down:

Primary Arms Micro Dot (Gen 2)

I've read good things about them here and seems like a good bet for the budget minded.

My brother in FL has this one on his 15-22 Primary Arms M4 Style Red Dot - AR-15 accessories, rifle scopes, red dot sights, aimpoint rifle scopes, Bushnell and has the corresponding Aimpoint on his Daniel Defense AR (as he wants to keep them as similar as possible for training purposes), but his Aimpoint cost more than my rifle.

Last edited:

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    It's a tru-glow cheapie. Less than 75$. It's temporary til I get a scope. I may try it on my gsg5 when I get the scope. The red dot is pretty good. But has no magnification and I'm not sure about longevity after a lot of rounds. The sling is a cheap one too. It's a UTG I picked up from blackgunstuff.com at a gun show....less than 15$...works for my needs. Weight is not really an issue for me as it's mainly a target/recreational shooting/occasional varmint gun.

Top Bottom