Fort Wayne K's merchandise show this weekend, who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amroberts24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2013
    Huntington
    I'll be there. The last one I went to there was 10x better than any recent ones at the Coliseum. I'm hoping the ammo situation is a little better than the last time though.

amroberts24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2013
    Huntington
    I've missed the last couple but from past experiences I'm not sure I would drive 2 hrs for it. They usually have a decent amount of guns/ammo but it seems like it is normally a little overpriced, not too many deals to be had from what I've seen. I'm only 25 minutes away from it so if it's awful it won't be too big of a waste of time. Hopefully someone who's been to a more recent one can give you a better idea. I'd hate to tell you not to go and then find out it was awesome.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I have been to the last few, I always find something to buy at a good price. I set up at a few, and have sold a few, at a fair price. It's just like any other show, some things are over priced, some are priced right.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Where do you find a published schedule of the gun shows at K's? I had no idea there was going to be one this weekend until reading this post.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Where do you find a published schedule of the gun shows at K's? I had no idea there was going to be one this weekend until reading this post.

Exactly...I never hear anything about them unless I happen to drive by and see a posted sign along Coliseum Blvd.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Last edited:

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012

Aside from knowing/remembering each promoter and going to their website, I usually go to this site to find shows. Can't tell you if it's all inclusive but I have not yet heard of a show that hasn't been listed here. It's also nice because it's updated and the first shows you see are the next ones to happen if that makes sense. **edit- I did just notice that it doesn't have the 1500 listed.

Indiana Gun Shows 2013 list of gun shows in Indiana

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    I live within a few miles of it. The last few I have went to were a waste of my time. Maybe they are getting better but most of the stuff is over-priced. Maybe they are looking to sell to someone who has little knowledge, not sure but I may slide thru and see what is happening.

Oh yeah they are calling it the Fort Wayne 750 now........so it's gonna be half as good as the 1500?????? Could have come up with a better name for it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    P.S. INGO Celebrity sighting at the show in 3..2...1...

image_zps910e9c49.jpg

Top Bottom