Fort Wayne K's merchandise show this weekend, who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I just found some 9mm projectiles for reloading that were on sale and a new 1911 trigger online for a great price. Gun shows are fading away unless they begin to get real. Nothing but pure disappointment at the last few I've been to. Which is a real bummer because I used to enjoy them.

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    These will help.

Gun Slinger Promotions, LLC Auburn Indiana gun shows

Fort Wayne Gun & Knife Show | January 2014 Ft Wayne, IN gun show by CPI Shows

Amishman, are you going? What time? Maybe we can meet up. Trying to talk J & L into going.

Gunslingers also have a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GunSlingerGunShows

The link above for CPI shows is only for the coliseum shows.

If you attend the Gunslinger shows and give them your email address or mailing address, they will send you an email or a postcard informing you of upcoming shows.

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    I live within a few miles of it. The last few I have went to were a waste of my time. Maybe they are getting better but most of the stuff is over-priced. Maybe they are looking to sell to someone who has little knowledge, not sure but I may slide thru and see what is happening.

Oh yeah they are calling it the Fort Wayne 750 now........so it's gonna be half as good as the 1500?????? Could have come up with a better name for it.

Gunslingers use a number with each show denoting the number of vendor tables at that show. Their next show is the Lafayette 350. It will have 350 tables. It's an easy way to determine in advance how big a show will be to help you decide whether it will be worth the drive.

AR15Jim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Just got back from the show it is definitely smaller than the last one .still alot of people with inflated price but some are ok on price

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Having just walked out it is not worth a drive of any distance and better off to spend the admission fee on dinner. 22 ammo available fo $50 and up per 500. 50 cal ammo cans $15. Little reloading stuff but primers at $40 per 1000. If you are looking for handgun ammo go to Walmart

Top Bottom