• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Found primers here in indy.....I said how much? He says 25 bucks a hundred. I smiled and said you can keep them.
    that' cheap....Brians in greentown hadem @ $30.00 a hundred last time I stopped & you didn't even have pay $20 to be a ingo site sponsor to buyem neither.....
    30 cents a round is not bad if you look at ammo $1 or $1.50+ around for factory stuff. you just swallow hard and admit it may now costs 50 cents a round with my brass, bullets & powder on-hand.

as always YMMV

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    that' cheap....Brians in greentown hadem @ $30.00 a hundred last time I stopped & you didn't even have pay $20 to be a ingo site sponsor to buyem neither.....
    30 cents a round is not bad if you look at ammo $1 or $1.50+ around for factory stuff. you just swallow hard and admit it may now costs 50 cents a round with my brass, bullets & powder on-hand.

as always YMMV
    1 more remark or PM about being a site supporter and your time here is over. If this angers you so much then just dont post here any more "Or" step up and help us keep the lights on.
    It is a perk of being a supporter. You understand a perk right.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Found primers here in indy.....I said how much? He says 25 bucks a hundred. I smiled and said you can keep them.
    Never thought the day would come when primers were more expensive than ammo used to be. I would have passed too. When my current inventory gets low I'll start shooting air gun before I pay those prices.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    When ammo is back at 250 dollars a case I hope everyone remembers this and buys a few. This is 2013 all over again and I learned from that.

We haven’t even had a mass shooting under this administration. Just wait and see the prices then...

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I dont understand how this isn't subject to gouging regulations... other than the fact we have a marxist administration that doesn't want us to be able to afford firearms related products

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>

as always YMMV
    6154e68da84729b92dc26259f7cf8e51.jpeg

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Nothing new here. Supply and demand has always driven prices. If one poses to be conservative then it is business as usual. The gun culture population has exploded in the last 10 years and part of being prepared is to have the goods on hand. If you have ever fed carp in a stream, it is a good example of the masses who were not prepared. I’ve been through 4 of these and this is the worst one so far. Not to say it may even get worser. :draw:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When ammo is back at 250 dollars a case I hope everyone remembers this and buys a few. This is 2013 all over again and I learned from that.

We haven’t even had a mass shooting under this administration. Just wait and see the prices then...
    I will buy you a hamburger the minute 9mm is commonly available at $250 a case. That is never happening again, ever.

Why? That was not really the market price when it was common found for that, it was a result of a glut and trying to keep the doors open kind of market that was created by the tranquility of the four years of unexpected Trump presidency and republican senate.

Everyone I talk to is talking of how their costs are going up. Lumber is up 30%, plumbing materials 10%, it goes on and on. The base metals in ammo are going up and so is everything.

$250 a case is just either a memory or a mirage...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nothing new here. Supply and demand has always driven prices. If one poses to be conservative then it is business as usual. The gun culture population has exploded in the last 10 years and part of being prepared is to have the goods on hand. If you have ever fed carp in a stream, it is a good example of the masses who were not prepared. I’ve been through 4 of these and this is the worst one so far. Not to say it may even get worser. :draw:
    "Worser"
    I will add that to my dictionary....:):

Top Bottom