• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There are federal laws that prohibit gouging 9n certain things... I dont know if that's where the catch is... like fuel and food are illegal to gouge

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Didn't realize there were federal ones as well as the state. Only arrogant politicians think they can legislate over the laws of economics...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I will buy you a hamburger the minute 9mm is commonly available at $250 a case. That is never happening again, ever.

Why? That was not really the market price when it was common found for that, it was a result of a glut and trying to keep the doors open kind of market that was created by the tranquility of the four years of unexpected Trump presidency and republican senate.

Everyone I talk to is talking of how their costs are going up. Lumber is up 30%, plumbing materials 10%, it goes on and on. The base metals in ammo are going up and so is everything.

$250 a case is just either a memory or a mirage...
    Yeah, it will be relegated to the "good old days" memories like Billy Crystal's SNL "everything was a nickel" bit.

Sigh... the good old days never to return from just a quick check of old emails:

1000 round case - 9mm Luger Speer Lawman 124 grain TMJ Ammo 53616 or 53651
    $209.80 + $16.00 Shipping

1000 rounds - 5.56mm 62 Grain Green Tip FMJ M855 IMI Ammo Made by Israel Military Industries Mfg 2016
    $339.50 + $16.00 Shipping

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Didn't realize there were federal ones as well as the state. Only arrogant politicians think they can legislate over the laws of economics...
    Yeah I do agree feds have no business sticking their nose in things, they always make things worse but the are definitely a few thing the feds have sued over when gouging happened. Several oil companies have been sued and fined for it , several bottle water make back in hurricane Katrina got sued and fine for jacking water to $10 a bottle. While I believe in leaving the market alone, I do think it's beyond grotesque to profit on others suffering.. that being said, I don't think primer shortage qualifies as suffering but im not convinced there isn't more behind these shortages the simply demand.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    that' cheap....Brians in greentown hadem @ $30.00 a hundred last time I stopped & you didn't even have pay $20 to be a ingo site sponsor to buyem neither.....
    30 cents a round is not bad if you look at ammo $1 or $1.50+ around for factory stuff. you just swallow hard and admit it may now costs 50 cents a round with my brass, bullets & powder on-hand.

as always YMMV
    You are correct $25 per hundred is not a bad price compared to what they’re actually going for in these times.

Top Bottom