• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    That waitress we had was awesome! Her name is Heather and she really did an excellent job and did Dawson's proud. She put up with all of us for over 2 hours BY HER SELF and smiled the whole time. :rockwoot:

She even put up with our conversation topics....LOL.

1061223.jpg

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    shooting was fun. but i must thank Dom for being the evenings entertainment.it has been awhile since i laughed so much. thank you.

She even put up with our conversation topics....LOL.

1061223.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dom, there are some things you just shouldn't share. However, it did make us laugh for 3 solid hours. I didn't realize there were so many jokes that could be made about scrotal tongue....Oh wait, yeah I did.

Dawson's was definitely a great choice. Heather did indeed do a wonderful job.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dom, there are some things you just shouldn't share. However, it did make us laugh for 3 solid hours. I didn't realize there were so many jokes that could be made about scrotal tongue....Oh wait, yeah I did.

Dawson's was definitely a great choice. Heather did indeed do a wonderful job.

I would say, there are some things, that are just plain too hilarious NOT to share.

:D

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wow; I can see that I missed something special by going home right after the match. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :) I do wish I could block that photograph out of my mind however.

Thanks to the 40+ people who came out to brave the cold. Despite some problematic targets on stage 4 (we'll remember that for next time) we had a good match.

For those interested, there is a good opportunity to take the USPSA RO class as shown in this thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/shooting_sports/112270-who_s_interested_in_a_ro_class.html

We'd love to have more people with the USPSA range officer certification, as it is some of the most rigorous in the action pistol shooting community.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis

Thanks for posting the videos; I think the short videos showing the stages really help new people visualize what it would be like if they showed up.

Also, look out for Chris Wolford! He would have beat me by 3+ seconds if it wasn't for problem (a jam or something) on stage 5. I'm going to have to practice more if I'm going to keep up! While cold winter matches are tough, I can see everybody is improving, and I'm excited for warmer weather matches in 2011!

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Great post time. Not so great score. The good thing is i bought my own pistol this morning at the INDY 1500...M&P Pro 9mm. A little practice and look out!

Thanks to everyone that offered advice last night. Everyone made the experience very welcoming.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Great post time. Not so great score. The good thing is i bought my own pistol this morning at the INDY 1500...M&P Pro 9mm. A little practice and look out!

Thanks to everyone that offered advice last night. Everyone made the experience very welcoming.

He didn't say the "P" word ...:eek: :):

Top Bottom