• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I heard more aggressive bikers, not the weekend riders, the 1%ers, like Mongols, S.O.S, etc, these days dont rip off someones Biker jacket he earned cutting the most hair from his barber shop mc club. Now, I hear they just take your bike.
    Was he wearing a Biker jacket like described?
    Did he happen to park it on or near a handicap spot?
    Did he run his motor around the lot for 5 minutes to get everyones attention after he got off it?
    Did he pisk someone off in the bar?
    Did anyone throw any kind of smart ask comment to him at the bar?

Hmmm?

The bike is gone, in parts, and distributed amoungst a few rough people. These kinds of guys are very interested when a regular joe shows up on a 30,000 Harley.

Bummer for him, i hope he gets it back!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I heard more aggressive bikers, not the weekend riders, the 1%ers, like Mongols, S.O.S, etc, these days dont rip off someones Biker jacket he earned cutting the most hair from his barber shop mc club. Now, I hear they just take your bike.
    Was he wearing a Biker jacket like described?
    Did he happen to park it on or near a handicap spot?
    Did he run his motor around the lot for 5 minutes to get everyones attention after he got off it?
    Did he pisk someone off in the bar?
    Did anyone throw any kind of smart ask comment to him at the bar?

Hmmm?

The bike is gone, in parts, and distributed amoungst a few rough people. These kinds of guys are very interested when a regular joe shows up on a 30,000 Harley.

Bummer for him, i hope he gets it back!

Wow, I guess it pays to read the thread sometimes.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The crime occurred in Avon, right?

Get a copy of Avon's police report. Get copies of anything you can from IMPD (good luck). Contact the Hendricks County Prosecutor's office. Don't take "no" for an answer. At a minimum, ask for "Receiving Stolen Property" charges.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Well, it looks like blaming the IMPD for letting the guy go wasn't totally accurate or fair. My buddy talked to a couple of ISP guys last night at a convenience store and they said Marion County won't prosecute vehicle theft unless it's a slam dunk and they don't get involved in vehicle theft that originates in another county. Hoping Avon PD has a successful investigation. My friend is following up with them today.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I've seen him on a motorcycle forum, really hard to miss that special way of typing. It seemed that most people there just skipped over his posts.

Yeah?........:popcorn:
    which 1,dude?...I'ma LOT'a places......give's ya'll sumthin' ta run you trap 'bout don't it ? :):

I don' run a popularity contest dude......I ain't in bed with anybody,or give reach-'rounds on these things,neither......whut'cha see's, whut'cha git....

bike's on here.......on several.......only 1 in the area,I know of.......basically.......ya find it.......ya find me.....Comprende'?

An' it really is.......jus'at fek'n simple..........

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gotta be kidding!

Well, it looks like blaming the IMPD for letting the guy go wasn't totally accurate or fair. My buddy talked to a couple of ISP guys last night at a convenience store and they said Marion County won't prosecute vehicle theft unless it's a slam dunk and they don't get involved in vehicle theft that originates in another county. Hoping Avon PD has a successful investigation. My friend is following up with them today.

Thanks for the tip on how to get a free new car. I'm going to Greenfield tomorrow, and stealing a car then driving it in Marion County until I get stopped. Who knows how long I can go w/o car payments.... Either they are lazy, or there is more crime than they can handle. :rolleyes:

Just hope the car I steal isn't owned by a INGO member. LOL! :ar15:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    which 1,dude?...I'ma LOT'a places......give's ya'll sumthin' ta run you trap 'bout don't it ? :):

I don' run a popularity contest dude......I ain't in bed with anybody,or give reach-'rounds on these things,neither......whut'cha see's, whut'cha git....

bike's on here.......on several.......only 1 in the area,I know of.......basically.......ya find it.......ya find me.....Comprende'?

pirate_tweet.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I have spent time with a handful of stroke victims, mentally handicapped children, and people that speak English as a 3rd or 4th language. I have no clue what you're trying to say.

Top Bottom