• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sorry... I didn't realize the rules only applied to certain parts of INGO.

Some people too. Next time you're perusing the Political Discussion forum, especially when the discussion gets pretty heated, look for comments such as these you've highlighted:

You lack the most basic form of critical thinking

don't disappoint me who is probably half your age with your childish insults.

Please go enlighten your below average and obsolete mind on the link I posted above.

I think you'll find certain members make such comments as a matter of course.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Okay, I tried to pass on this thread, but I can no longer restrain myself. Your very astute question asked at-large is precisely what's been killiing me since the moment of inception of this thread - the article/transcript that OP posted doesn't even have anything to do with biology! It's a metaphor! 'Triple strand of DNA' in the context presented is a metaphor for modernizing the healthcare system, using the 'triple strands' of reformed delivery and payment, responsive customer support, and modern information technology. It is absolutely nothing to do with DNA or actual manipulation of DNA. To put it as politely as I possibly can, I am at the very least superemely disappointed that the public education system could fail anyone so much, so hard, so intensely, as to lead to the lack of reading comprehension being put on display by OP. It's one thing to make an honest mistake: it's another to cling onto that same delusion and to repeat it and double down on it and then just start making things up. I know that INGO frowns upon certain phrases, but my best and only hope is that OP is just baiting everyone, being fully aware that what he posted has nothing to do with the context in which he wound up describing it. If not, I am genuinely concerned and sincerely worried about the future of education in these United States of America. Totally. All of which brings me to a point which is just as tangential and pointless as this entire thread has been: deny the State - homeschool.

View attachment 31109

Scientists Discover Quadruple Helix: Four Strand DNA In Human Cells | Collective-Evolution
    BBC News - 'Quadruple helix' DNA seen in human cells

You might need to go teach Cambridge scientists a biology lesson then. I didn't know you could defy the laws of mutation with your basic knowledge of biology. Definitely do some research with modern genetics because you never know what it'll throw at you though! Your knowledge might be out of date, you never know.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Some people too. Next time you're perusing the Political Discussion forum, especially when the discussion gets pretty heated, look for comments such as these you've highlighted:

I think you'll find certain members make such comments as a matter of course.
    He speaks the truth.

Hell, HR's post said the same thing, just in a more refined manner. :):

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    [video=youtube;FONN-0uoTHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI[/video]

There's a very fine line between declaring something an ignorant thing to say versus calling someone ignorant - or much, much worse, thanks for staying classy, OP - it is a distinction, and while I feel that my response is curt, I also feel that it is within site rules, or I would have changed it until I felt that it was - if the very capable and more determinative mods decide that it was not or is not, then they are welcome to exercise whatever discipline at their discretion, including a ban if they feel it is warranted. Not my site; not my rules, and if I wish to remain a member of this site, I should - and do my utmost - to obey those rules. As should everyone.

Top Bottom