• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Don't really know what to say to make you feel any better. I just think if everyone would refuse to pay the ridiculously high prices, they would come down. Simple supply and demand. Everyone wants .223, the prices go up. If no one was buying, or buying in reasonable amounts, the price would stay lower.
    People freak out, and act like that pallet of ammo is the last one on earth, grabbing as much as they can carry, of course the price is going to be high.

There is a reason people are panicking. There is a reason people are grabbing everything they can, and that is because the democrats are actively saying all guns should be banned. Fienstein wants them all, so does obama but he cant go for the whole shabang in one swoop. If they dont get the guns, they will do magazines, or ammo. I've read about them wanting to make ammo have a shelf life, where materials break down over time and the ammo is useless after a year. People are going nuts because the gov't is actively trying to get our guns, just so happens to be RIGHT AFTER HE IS RE-ELECTED, pretty convienent huh? Now he wants to meet with U.N. about them regulating our guns as well. That pallet of ammo may very well be the last one! i even bought a box of a certain caliber of ammo that wont fit any of my guns just cuz it was available and at walmart, so it was cheap! We should all be vary worried, they just took over your health care, they took over banks and auto companies, they want guns, they shut down american oil drilling, etc, they are doing everything they can to hurt the american citizen, so yeah it sucks prices are high and everything is out of stock, but there is a reason, and i dont think its stupid to be afraid of what our gov't is trying to do to us right now.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Zippy I believe n some of the things u r saying.... I'm the type the isn't over looking this because you can never know what is going n to happen.. I hope nothing happens but lets say stricter rules n so forth.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    Just in Walmart in Beech Grove and they had same old stuff, I did get a little insight on the distribution to the stores in Indy. There were a few employees standing there with a spread sheet on the new truck shipment to their department for today, it had all of the sporting goods stock including ammo. Clerk said 2 boxes of .223, I asked 2 cases ? No he replied , 2 20 round boxes. Another girl chimed in and said the distribution center ships percentage quanities by sales volume in the department. So go's the luck !! Sort of explains why you always see good stock in Brownsburg.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    Didn't see any. Although I'm not looking for 9mm. 86th street Walmart had a pretty good selection of handgun ammo so they might have had it. My last stop is East Washington Street Walmart.

They didn't have any 9mm when I was at the East Washington St. Walmart when I went by a few hours ago. They did have some .45 ACP.

Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    There is a reason people are panicking. There is a reason people are grabbing everything they can, and that is because the democrats are actively saying all guns should be banned. Fienstein wants them all, so does obama but he cant go for the whole shabang in one swoop. If they dont get the guns, they will do magazines, or ammo. I've read about them wanting to make ammo have a shelf life, where materials break down over time and the ammo is useless after a year. People are going nuts because the gov't is actively trying to get our guns, just so happens to be RIGHT AFTER HE IS RE-ELECTED, pretty convienent huh? Now he wants to meet with U.N. about them regulating our guns as well. That pallet of ammo may very well be the last one! i even bought a box of a certain caliber of ammo that wont fit any of my guns just cuz it was available and at walmart, so it was cheap! We should all be vary worried, they just took over your health care, they took over banks and auto companies, they want guns, they shut down american oil drilling, etc, they are doing everything they can to hurt the american citizen, so yeah it sucks prices are high and everything is out of stock, but there is a reason, and i dont think its stupid to be afraid of what our gov't is trying to do to us right now.

What he said!

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I was at Wal-Mart on 96th just East of I-69 around 7pm and they had about 20 boxes of Rem 223 for $12 including tax. Only problem is they limit you to ONE BOX for each type of ammo. They had some .380 and 22lr also. No 9mm or .40. The guy said you can buy a max of 3 boxes but they have to be different types. I hope this isn't the new policy at all Wally Worlds.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    I was at Wal-Mart on 96th just East of I-69 around 7pm and they had about 20 boxes of Rem 223 for $12 including tax. Only problem is they limit you to ONE BOX for each type of ammo. They had some .380 and 22lr also. No 9mm or .40. The guy said you can buy a max of 3 boxes but they have to be different types. I hope this isn't the new policy at all Wally Worlds.

The Wally World by me let just limited me to three boxes period but I could get three of one type.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    sniper co in fort wayne has 7.62x39 17.99 a box, they also had some 45 acp,9mm,40.,38, sd ammo not really any plinking ammo. they had thermold 30 rounder mags made in wilson NC. for 25.00 each had a lot of them they got them on consignment. just to let u guys know.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Got lucky

I got really lucky this morning. Dicks on east Washington st had 8 boxes of independence 5.56mm as of 10am. Then just for s&g, I went over to the Wally world a Ross the street and scored one of four 100-round federal .223 boxes. They also had a few tulaammo .223 boxes as well as a few boxes of .22LR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom