• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: pretty much what I thought and what I expected. Does any of that in the above paragraph mean the same thing as "Yes, I own it and have the right to do what I want with it." or "Yes, and I have the owner of that property's permission to use it any way I want."
    No as a matter of fact it means exactly what I typed. Feel free to go back and re-read it. I can try and translate it into another language if that would help.

I don't suppose I'll see you posting in the ATV thread about how law abiding and respectful the majority of off road enthusiasts are.
    I simply answered your question to the best of my abilities. If you'd like to come down off your high horse and re-read my post, I said I'd never driven on it, only passed it. My truck hasn't been off road outside of a campground in many years. http://www.stpaulcliffs.com/
    If you're going to give a lecture, give it to someone else. I have no dog in this fight. :cool:

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Here's what I use to go offroad in Southern Indiana's stripper pits.

108bn1c.jpg

Last edited:

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    When I first saw this post I thought "COOL, some offroad muddin pics!", I guess if I took my wifes Ford Edge out and got it stuck in some mud I can be considered an offroader too. LOL Not to mention the fact that my wife would kick my BUTT!! LOL

108bn1c.jpg

Nice mall crawler. Does it take curbs at high speed?

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    When I first saw this post I thought "COOL, some offroad muddin pics!", I guess if I took my wifes Ford Edge out and got it stuck in some mud I can be considered an offroader too. LOL Not to mention the fact that my wife would kick my BUTT!! LOL

As the title says, "gettin mud on the tires", which he did is all he ever said. Im not even sure where you are trying to go with these comments other than trying to down him for not having a jacked up mud truck. We went out there to see what we could get into, it was 90% dry so we played in the little mud that was there. Milpol got stuck, I got to pull him out, we had a blast. Not much else to say.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    CHECK OUT THAT CAR CRUSHER!!!!! Is that even street legal? Im just blown away at the awesomeness! Behold, the king of all trucks, it even says 4x4 on the side. Hardcore!!

I bet he needs a ladder to get into it, good thing he's got those nerf bars or he'd never make it. That truck is so hardcore I bet it runs on the tears and nightmares of children. If God owned a pickup, this would be it.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Here's my "mall crawler." Obviously it doesn't go off road. 2" leveling kit and 35s on the stock 17x8s

truck002.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So guys, think I could have some fun down there with this? It's a lot easier to pull out if it gets stuck! Street legal too.
    IMG_8153.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Leave it to good ol' Jack Ryan to turn a what was meant to be a fun thread into one of those "YOU CITY BOYS DON'T KNOW WHAT TRESPASSING IS" threads. If you own the property speak up, if not back off. If you're just here to start another argument go find another thread. The property is city owned and is normally underwater so I'm unsure how we are DELIBERATELY DAMAGING the mud. Moving on now..

It's all "fun" until the police show up. Ask any tresspasser and you'll read all the exact same lines. "We weren't hurt'n nobody, every body else does it. Done it a million times and no one ever complained before." Fact is it may or may not be the city's and may or may not be any of the rest of the excuses people who don't own any thing use to tresspass on people who do because they didn't check, didn't ask, and don't care. They dont' care until they get caught. Then the cry'n starts ... "He's such a good boy, he was gonna get his GED, he's such a good father, the was gonna get a job next week..."

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I would like to apologize to Militarypol21 for any disparaging remarks that I have made on this thread. If I have offended anyone else here, please accept my apologies. Sometimes after I make a post I look back and see that it hasn't come out the way I had intended.

After I had made this post I noticed that I received a "REP" from U.S. Patriot "for being a pr***" I'm sorry you feel that way U.S. Patriot.

Last edited:

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I would like to apologize to Militarypol21 for any disparaging remarks that I have made on this thread. If I have offended anyone else here, please accept my apologies. Sometimes after I make a post I look back and see that it hasn't come out the way I had intended.

After I had made this post I noticed that I received a "REP" from U.S. Patriot "for being a pr***" I'm sorry you feel that way U.S. Patriot.

Accepted..

Jack, there were plenty of vehicles down there fishing while we were down there and a couple people launching boats. White river is open to the public, the place we were at is where white river usually flooded (looking at all the debris on the ground). If it is owned by someone they obviously don't care because people are there ALL THE TIME looking at the tracks down there. The most that will happen if it is private is a warning not to come back. Whether is is public or private is besides the point. The point of this thread is to show some dirty trucks, not the laws of the land.

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Accepted..

Jack, there were plenty of vehicles down there fishing while we were down there and a couple people launching boats. White river is open to the public, the place we were at is where white river usually flowed (looking at all the debris on the ground). If it is owned by someone they obviously don't care because people are there ALL THE TIME looking at the tracks down there. The most that will happen if it is private is a warning not to come back. Whether is is public or private is besides the point. The point of this thread is to show of some dirty trucks, not the laws of the land.

Probably no one will ever say a word, may be.

My only point is, it is what it is. Regardless of what is said there or not the attitude goes with the activity and the next place may be some one who cares.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I just drove by there about 20 minutes ago. There were several people fishing and what looked like a couple people on four wheelers. Unfortunately there was also a cop creeping back there. And unfortunately there is a no trespassing sign right at the entrance so since I am a chicken, I probably won't end up back there.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I just drove by there about 20 minutes ago. There were several people fishing and what looked like a couple people on four wheelers. Unfortunately there was also a cop creeping back there. And unfortunately there is a no trespassing sign right at the entrance so since I am a chicken, I probably won't end up back there.

Just didn't want this "eyes and boots on the ground" report to suddenly disappear or get watered down in some mystery incident.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom