Girl gang-raped IN SCHOOL while teacher stands nearby and ignores.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This sort of thing is outrageous.

I'm not sure the death penalty shouldn't be on the table for the most egregious assaults. I wonder why the teacher didn't intervene--maybe if they could be armed...

usaf64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Mario Cuomo spoke to the New York State Assembly and screamed for New York to "lead the nation" on gun control a couple of days ago.

Maybe he should look into this and "lead the nation" in stopping in-school rapes and sodomy. I bet the teacher receives no discipline and the animals who perpetrated this will most likely receive no punishment either.

Way to go New York. Clean up your own house before daring to tell the rest of us what to do about anything.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    He didn't intervene because he was afraid. he was alone, in a classroom full of teenage males (13 I think the article said) from a juvenile home for young men with a propensity for violence. It's sad to think that his own personal safety meant more to him than the welfare of one of those under his charge, especially one unable to defend herself.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He didn't intervene because he was afraid. he was alone, in a classroom full of teenage males (13 I think the article said) from a juvenile home for young men with a propensity for violence. It's sad to think that his own personal safety meant more to him than the welfare of one of those under his charge, especially one unable to defend herself.

You bring up a good point. In this last round of "gun control debates" we oftern hear that teachers shouldn't be armed because they're there to teach not be police officers...well it's not just the armed mass-murderer shooting his/her way into a school that students need to be protected from.

Whatever laws are in place that prevent the permanent expulsion of these thugs from schools are a tavesty.

model60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    I would have to think before I had a statement on this...I am heartbroken, ticked/outraged at the same time.

stryguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    Indiana
    Lets all note that this is a CHARTER school.

This also highlights what I've been saying to EVERY person who mentions the recent school shooting.

A female born in the United States has a 26% chance of being raped in her lifetime - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States
    We are talking about 207,754 cases of sexual abuse per year.
    http://www.rainn.org/statistics

1 in 4 women will be sexually abused in their life.. yet we're wasting our time talking about the .006% chance that a madman will shoot a child in school.

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Just to muddy the waters a bit I would not want a teacher, or even a lone security guard, armed in setting like that.

A vicious pack 12 - 14 year olds could easily overpower a lone person and take a firearm from them. In this particular situation an armed teacher could easily become an armed student in a matter of seconds.

When we talk about solutions we tend to think of all schools and all classrooms being similar. In that they have students, teachers and walls this may be true, but that is also the end of similarities.

My point is that there is not a one size fits all to any problem.

Regards,

Doug

cheryl1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    West Central Indiana
    The suffering of this poor girl was made worse by the school system that forced her to return to the school. At one point they even left her alone with one of her attackers so they could "work it out"! Everything about this story sickens me.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Lets all note that this is a CHARTER school.

This also highlights what I've been saying to EVERY person who mentions the recent school shooting.

A female born in the United States has a 26% chance of being raped in her lifetime - Rape in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    We are talking about 207,754 cases of sexual abuse per year.
    Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

1 in 4 women will be sexually abused in their life.. yet we're wasting our time talking about the .006% chance that a madman will shoot a child in school.

I'm skeptical of this statistic. Feminists have broadened the definition of "rape" so much that any drunken slut who sleeps with a guy at a party, then decides it was a bad idea, has been "raped" in their opinion.

I'd like to see the percentages that only include actual forced rape.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The solution is very simple: The teacher and administrators responsible need to be executed. The perpetrators need to be reassigned to a correctional institution. Problem solved.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    You don't even need a shovel. Just throw 'em in the woods off Ocean Pkwy. They won't be found for years.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Perhaps the teacher will go to jail and have the same thing happen to him or her. There is no excuse for this! And send the administrators who tried to ignore it as well!

Top Bottom