Girl gang-raped IN SCHOOL while teacher stands nearby and ignores.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    As f*cked as New York is, they'll probably blame the girl from being "too attractive" at the time.

It's about time to knock some heads in, seriously.

Fire the that damn teacher then beat the **** out of him too. he loves to teach yet doesn't intervene when something like this happens? He's about as guilty as the kids who committed the evil act.

***** ass libs, this is what America will become if they take over everything!

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    In December, school officials put her in a room with one of the boys who had been sexually harassing her and admonished them to 'discuss their issues.'
    K.J. left that classroom with a gash over her right eye.

Read more: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher did NOTHING' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Creepy! Why would they do this! Why wouldn't the mom pull her out and homeschool or her or something?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    As f*cked as New York is, they'll probably blame the girl from being "too attractive" at the time.

It's about time to knock some heads in, seriously.

Fire the that damn teacher then beat the **** out of him too. he loves to teach yet doesn't intervene when something like this happens? He's about as guilty as the kids who committed the evil act.

***** ass libs, this is what America will become if they take over everything!

Teacher's already been fired.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    With what? Investigators found that no crime was committed. Everyone is going on a civil suit filed a year after the fact.

This would seem to be an all or nothing situation (i.e., either something completely unacceptable happened or else the girl and parents are pulling out from up their shirtsleeves). I have a difficult time imagining a teacher being successfully fired, particularly where it happened, if it were a non-event. If harm happened to a child under this teacher's care with no effort whatsoever made to intervene, that should at minimum qualify for the local equivalent of neglect.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    = don't have a gun at home if the robbers come they will use it against you as well. :rolleyes:

Or... teachers could keep guns in safes to prevent Doug's scenario from happening similar to the way not everyone carries a gun on their hip at home, but keeps it in a safe to prevent the children from getting them.

I'm with Doug, I don't think its necessary for teachers to carry a gun on their hip either and actually can create a dangerous scenario like he describes.... However, it takes all of 15 seconds for a teacher to get to a safe and have a gun ready to for duty... which beats the hell out of the 10 minutes it takes for Police to show up.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Well Im just glad we have a truancy system which demands attendance for these nice young fellows. It really creates a wonderful, diverse, learning environment.

Just wait until homeschooling is outlawed everywhere and you are forced by law to imprison your children in these types of environments.

After all, everyone deserves the "chance" to learn in this environment. Even if they have to force you.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not if it requires force. What if he killed one of those kids?

The rape only lasted 10 minutes; death lasts an eternity.

There are times I am given to suspect that the real reason for marijuana being illegal has nothing to do with smoking it but rather the prevent the production of five-stranded hemp rope.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Why do you think that there are so few rape cases in the country? Yes, I said FEW. I saw a statistic that 26% of girls/women are raped. The burden of proof required to convict or even reprimand is ridiculous..."did you tell him/her 'stop', were you dating, were you dressed provocatively, did anyone else see him/her violate you..." The current case that has a small town and it's football stars in the news is so inflammatory that I cannot read anything more about the story for fear I would loose my mind. They had on VIDEO the victim being carried away to her moment of "concentual s**" and then the football players on VIDEO talking about it and how she seemed dead because she didn't say/do anything. Their attorney said it was the girls fault during an interview on national tv... THIS is what our country has come to??? Really??? Have we lost all sight of our convictions that we can no longer call a wrong a wrong??? :xmad:

Hold your daughters/wives/sisters/mothers close because according to the statistics in our country one of them has already or will be raped in their life time.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Why do you think that there are so few rape cases in the country? Yes, I said FEW. I saw a statistic that 26% of girls/women are raped. The burden of proof required to convict or even reprimand is ridiculous..."did you tell him/her 'stop', were you dating, were you dressed provocatively, did anyone else see him/her violate you..." The current case that has a small town and it's football stars in the news is so inflammatory that I cannot read anything more about the story for fear I would loose my mind. They had on VIDEO the victim being carried away to her moment of "concentual s**" and then the football players on VIDEO talking about it and how she seemed dead because she didn't say/do anything. Their attorney said it was the girls fault during an interview on national tv... THIS is what our country has come to??? Really??? Have we lost all sight of our convictions that we can no longer call a wrong a wrong??? :xmad:

Hold your daughters/wives/sisters/mothers close because according to the statistics in our country one of them has already or will be raped in their life time.
    I think that stat is absolutely ridiculous,I know hundreds of women, 50-60 in my own family and I do not know a single one that has been raped. Not saying that maybe 1 has and managed to keep it secret, but to think that many have, not believing it.

Top Bottom