• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackbird1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Richmond, KY
    I had a Glock 22 for 10 years and it was a totally reliable and good shooting handgun.....great deal on them at that price too....PD guns usually aren't shoot all that much.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Good god, I'm sorry I brought it up. Trying to be nice and give a heads up to some good G22's that will be available and get kicked in the teeth for my effort. Screw it. I know better now.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    My only gripe with PD trade ins is occasionally, you have to replace the connector or trigger spring due to god aweful policies of heavier LEO triggers that some departments have... :D I picked up a Gen 2.5 Glock 21 for $350 at a gunshow, still have it, awesome pistol, but spent $10 replacing the connector, another 10 bucks for a new recoil spring assembly (really weak) and $20 per mag. :D

On a side note: Burnt out night sights are a HECK of alot better than those rinky dink plastic ones the civvie ones normally come with normally for any sort of range shooting (though not SD set ups). :)

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Good god, I'm sorry I brought it up. Trying to be nice and give a heads up to some good G22's that will be available and get kicked in the teeth for my effort. Screw it. I know better now.

Thanks for the heads up, not everyone is a D**k on here, keep up the good work.
    Where is this new shop in Muncie?

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Great price and thanks for sharing op. Will definitely keep them in mind on my next purchase.

As for the comment about used G21's? I concur. I love my G21SF and G30SF.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks for the heads up, yes also be ready for the oxygen thieves to come out from their hiding places and screw up a post, happens all the time, ignore them. For you Law Enforcement folks here is a tip for you: Steven R. Jenkins Police Supply off of 21st and Shadeland (across from the old Naval Avionics bldg) in Indianapolis, had as of last friday in their display case just inside the door, used LEO Trade in Glocks 2nd and 3rd Gen. The G-17/G-22's were priced $315-$325 and there were five of six G-23's at $305-$315 depending on wear, most looked very good.
    Too bad they sell those to Law Enforcement only, I am asking the wife for a lil G-17 x-mas present, maybe I can get one this week and put it under the tree.

Top Bottom