• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I am a big fan of the pm9 but I'm not a fan of single stack magizine and that it only holds 6 rounds so I've been thinking about buying a new glock 26 or 27 over the pm9 or pm40. Does anyone carry any of these models in their waistband?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The Kahr, being slimmer, will be easier to conceal and more comfortable to carry IWB than the Glock. How MUCH so depends on your body type, mode of dress, and what holster/belt you're using.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    The Kahr, being slimmer, will be easier to conceal and more comfortable to carry IWB than the Glock. How MUCH so depends on your body type, mode of dress, and what holster/belt you're using.

+1

I have both guns. I have what is considered to be one of the best IWB holsters for the 26 (MS VM 2). I really like both guns, but 10 times out of 10 I reach for the PM9. Very reliable, very comfortable. I also carry an extra mag.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I carried a 26 for a while, it is a chunk, and no longer have it for that reason. I just got a pm9 and really like carrying it. One thing about the 26/27 is the extra mags can be as hard to conceal as the pistol, I found my self leaving the extra at home. I would rather carry an extra mag or two that has less capacity than no extra mag at all :twocents:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    G27 EDC for me and I love it. I have never had an issue carrying it and I carry IWB about 95% of the time.

Everyone is different though and the Kahr is much more slim. I have just never had any problem comfortably carrying my G27. I have heard a few people say that it is too thick for them though and wanted something like the Kahr. To each their own.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I carry a G26 in the past but I found myself leaving it behind so I pick up a Kahr CW9 that it was better for carry, I would really like to get a PM9 as I think is one of the best options for carry out there.

ike1018

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have the G26 and CM9, and I love them both. The G26 I carry in a Don Hume IWB and it works great but I only carry it when I wear certain things like jeans and a button up shirt. For more EDC for me, I have been carrying the CM9 in a Desantis Nemesis front pocket holster, i prefer IWB so just ordered the Mitch Rosen IWB yesterday for it. CM/PM9 is easier to carry. They both shoot great but I prefer shooting the G26.

Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    I looked at both the Kahr and Glock recently and chose a Kahr P9. The reason was the size. The Kahr is much slimmer and easy to carry. You only get 6-7 shots, but it is really the fact that you are likely to carry a smaller gun more often. :twocents:

rtfisher1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Anderson
    You will not regret a PM9/CM9. They are hard to beat. Carrying 7 rounds of good 9mm is nothing to slouch at. The PM9 is small, accurate and thin. You can carry it anywhere on you, IWB/OWB/ANKLE/POCKET.....

Then get yourself a Glock 19 for everything else (war, SHTF, Range fun, home defense)

13Hollow Points

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Noblesville/Fishers
    Go Glock 26

This is a simple no frills or thrills gun. It will be dependable and easy to conceal with a "clip draw" clip. I use one on my G23 for daily conceal everywhere I go. Good luck with your decision

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    The 26/27 sure isn't fat on the grip or slide by any means. Pick up a 21 or an other double stack .45 and you'll feel the difference. I think one of Glock's biggest advantages is the fact that the babies and compacts will still handle the full size mags for a spare. You can carry a 27 with 9+1 and a 15 round spare. Stick it in your pocket and it will look like a big knife, tootsie roll or whatever.

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    How does it feel shooting the pm9/cw9? I have a keltec pf9 I want to get rid of and replace with a Kahr. Part of the reason I want to ditch it is it isn't accurate, super long trigger, and it hurts to shoot, also they're really prone to limp wristing. So does the Kahr deal with recoil any better (is it fun to shoot) and is limp wristing an issue?

Last edited:

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Yeah I'm going to my local gun shop tomorrow and taking a look at what I like better. When I had my cw9 I never had a problem with it and actually miss it lol but it was to big to fit in my back pocket.

Top Bottom