• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Porsche911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2015
    United States
    I own a Glock 42 already and love it. I can't wait till the 43 comes out. I have already bought it in my mind and just can't wait to shoot it. Love Glocks, and love the reliability of them. My girlfriend likes the 43 because of the size and its easy to conceal.

dmave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on one. I love the 19 but for those times where I really don't want the bulk, I'm thinking the 43 might be the ticket. We'll see!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Tracking says it'll be here tomorrow! I've got a few hundred rounds of 9mm anxiously awaiting its arrival. I'll put it through the paces Wednesday.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I got to fondle one today. It's got a solid feel to where I don't see recoil being a problem with a 9.
    It's basically the same size as the 42 but heavier.
    I liked the gun except for sights and trigger. One may replace my little P3AT after I'm sure the bugs have been exterminated.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I got to fondle one today. It's got a solid feel to where I don't see recoil being a problem with a 9.
    It's basically the same size as the 42 but heavier.
    I liked the gun except for sights and trigger. One may replace my little P3AT after I'm sure the bugs have been exterminated.

From reading posts on GlockTalk, and on a couple of YouTube videos, guys have mentioned the recoil was noticeable.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Finally got it in my hands

IMG_2625_zpssboqi05q.jpg

I really like the feel of the 43. The 42 felt just a touch small for my hands (but shoots great) and the 43 feels just right. The 43 feels heavier than you would think when looking at it next to the 42 and comparing them but it is nowhere near being heavy. The trigger feels better than the stock 42 trigger did. Definitely acceptable for a Glock. I definitely prefer having the magazine extension on the mag, I don't like my pinky hanging out there with nothing to do but I don't expect having an issue controlling the pistol without it.

Tomorrow will be a good day and I'll post some feedback once I get all of the ammo through it that I can.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Finally got it in my hands

I really like the feel of the 43. The 42 felt just a touch small for my hands (but shoots great) and the 43 feels just right. The 43 feels heavier than you would think when looking at it next to the 42 and comparing them but it is nowhere near being heavy. The trigger feels better than the stock 42 trigger did. Definitely acceptable for a Glock. I definitely prefer having the magazine extension on the mag, I don't like my pinky hanging out there with nothing to do but I don't expect having an issue controlling the pistol without it.

Tomorrow will be a good day and I'll post some feedback once I get all of the ammo through it that I can.

Looks sweet thanks for taking the time for the comparison photo.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't know that I've fired an XD-S9. If I have it's been long enough that I couldn't provide an honest comparison unfortunately.

Top Bottom