• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just shot my G21 with the Trijicon HDs for the first time this morning and I'm impressed. They may be hard on the wallet, but they are easy to shoot well with. That big orange front sight grabs your eye making front sight focus a breeze. I think I'm going to like these a lot.

bmiley1963

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    I had MeproLight sights put on my Glock 26 probably 15 years ago. I liked them because they were white circles with tritium centers. So there were easy to see in the daylight and glowed in the dark. I love them. Again, that was 15+ years ago and I noticed the other day that they glow is starting to diminish. Time to buy some new ones.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I've had truglo tfo's on a few. They are pretty nice. They glow bright at night, and they really "pop" in the sunlight as well.
    That's why I have them on all my carry guns. I'm not too concerned about the night sight but I love the brightness in daylight outside or in a store. Try picking up the sights quickly with just the standard white dots when you have a cluttered background. Then try the bright green or yellow glow that really stands out with the light pipes.

Top Bottom