• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I bought a Glock for those times when I have to leave a firearm locked in the car. I figured if one gets stolen, better to have something cheaper stolen than more expensive.

Since I've owned it I have not had any issues with performance, but then again, shouldn't carry anything for self defense that has performance issues, ever. It's utilitarian, and ugly. It's not my favorite piece by a long shot, but it still falls into my "own one of each" philosophy. It's a gun, I like guns.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Ok, now I want a single stack Camry the same size as the regular Camry, but holds 2 passengers instead of 4.

CamryX. And I want it in flat dark earth. :):

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The thing I appreciate most about my Glock is that if it gets scratched, damaged, broken, destroyed, lost, stolen, etc..... I really don't give a damn.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, now I want a single stack Camry the same size as the regular Camry, but holds 2 passengers instead of 4.

CamryX. And I want it in flat dark earth. :):

There are places that will chop one for you. Don’t get it stippled though. I’ve never seen a good stipple job on a Camry.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Someone should put their Glock out in the weather tomorrow night when it is supposed to get down around -22*, then drop it on the sidewalk in the morning. Just curious if the plastic will crack at that temperature.. It would be for science.

Viking Fires

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 11, 2017
    Clarksville
    I like Glocks but there are plenty of other quality firearms which are just as good. I've had cheap ammo that wouldn't run through a G42 but then fired just fine through a PPK, which are supposed to the finicky ones. I've had friends brag about how they haven't cleaned their Glock in 800-900 rounds and it runs just fine, but then again CZ75s, Beretta 92's and Sig 226s will do the same thing.

biggggg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    FISHERS
    I agree, Glock is a Jeep, not a Mercedes.... mine all work as they are made to.... but I like my Kimber,HK,SIG,Beretta,and Ruger revolvers more.... but Glock is far from junk

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I agree, Glock is a Jeep, not a Mercedes.... mine all work as they are made to.... but I like my Kimber,HK,SIG,Beretta,and Ruger revolvers more.... but Glock is far from junk

I've owned several Glocks, and none of them have ever been as unreliable as a Jeep. :):

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Well guys, I dove into the Glock pool a while back after trying a Glock 19x with a next to smallest back strap & an Agency trigger. The flatter & less angled trigger face + the back strap put my finger in the correct location and didn't cause me to "drag wood". I'm also a fan of the 19x color scheme especially with a True Precision Spectrum colored threaded barrel. Thing looks sick! Pics later.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Look at this. LE only, but you can get a used one. I don't think you can get the special 9mm training ammo.

zmZ1Q29.jpg

https://www.recoilgunworks.com/gloc...6.2019&utm_campaign=6.6.2019&utm_medium=email

Top Bottom