• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, I see their citations on INGO all the time.
    I know I have cited articles at the Von Mises Institute a couple of times... unfortunately I think each time, our local leading libertarians were on the other side of the issue from the famed Von Mises Institute. Apparently VMI is not sufficiently pure and must be cast out as well. I am beginning to come to the conclusion that the only true libertarians in the world are a couple of guys on INGO.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Colorful disagreement = trolling.

Okay. I understand now.

No, trolling = trolling. Misrepresenting things, creating straw-men, mocking people based on those straw-men and then declaring yourself the victor when it annoys people is the very definition of trolling. And Kirk is great at it.

I sincerely believe that you have the intellectual capacity to see through his nonsense.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    They want treats, not "FREEDOM!" Always have, always will.

braveheart-meme-generator-freedom-we-just-want-soup-0cb726.jpg

Oh, and just for the INGOtarians in loving tribute:

5mfolj5.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Preferring liberty over life is rare enough in the world that human nature may be a likely cause. Also, if governments giving away free **** didn't tickle people's nature, people wouldn't take so much free **** in exchange for their personal liberty.

But just because something is human nature doesn't mean every human has that exact nature. It's human nature to like bacon. I'll admit it. I don't like bacon. There. I said it. I don't like bacon. Went to Panera the other morning for my favorite egg-n-cheeze on asiago focaccia--MMMM-MMMMM-GOOOD--and they put ****ing BACON on it! WTF? I took that **** back.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    It's human nature to like bacon. I'll admit it. I don't like bacon. There. I said it. I don't like bacon. Went to Panera the other morning for my favorite egg-n-cheeze on asiago focaccia--MMMM-MMMMM-GOOOD--and they put ****ing BACON on it! WTF? I took that **** back.

:wrongdoor:

:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I've been asked to chime in here.
    Who wants the views of a Scotsman still living in Scotland on this issue?

Just ask me questions while I weep into my Whisky

My first question was....has this changed anything in Scotland? However, judging by the weeping into whiskey thing, I gather things are basically the same in Scotland as they've always been.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Sure! You actually live there unlike all us mopes talking about it from way over here. I know what I watched on the BBC as it happened but that was just talking heads on TV just like we have here.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Oh - Oh -Oh -

I have an important question for you as most here have also been wondering -
    When you flush, does the water spin clockwise or counter clock wise?

Thank You :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh - Oh -Oh -

Thank You :):

He lives north of the equator, like us. That's a question for a kiwi or aussie

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My first question was....has this changed anything in Scotland? However, judging by the weeping into whiskey thing, I gather things are basically the same in Scotland as they've always been.

First things first. It's Whisky not Whiskey. Whisky is made in Scotland. Everything else is a cheap imitation and known as whiskey.
    To drink it is to be exiled to the worst possible place. Wales. (we could never exile a man to England no matter his crime, no one deserves such a punishment)

On a serious note though things are nowhere near the same on either a political or cultural level. This issue has split Scotland down the middle with extreme acts of violence on both sides and the re-ignition of very old and very bitter rivalries. People were murdered over declaring how they were going to vote and with the majority of Scots convinced that there was vote rigging going on (it was actually that obvious that even Russia commented on it) by the English government it's lead to a massive increase in anti-English sentiment here.

Sure! You actually live there unlike all us mopes talking about it from way over here. I know what I watched on the BBC as it happened but that was just talking heads on TV just like we have here.

Never listen to a talking head. If it claims to speak about politics it lies.
    Better to pay attention to the working man who lives with the results of the talking heads policy shaping.

Loving the Blackbeard profile image. He was a thieving Englishman as well. Moved on from doubloons to votes though it seems lol

Oh - Oh -Oh -

Thank You

It depends on which model of toilet you have.
    The Coriolis effect is not determined by the hemisphere you happen to inhabit.

Besides liking firearms and freedom I'm also a Reptile, Computer and Science geek.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

You mention a split, but I'm curious as to how that split falls. I've heard from plenty of "news" sources that Scotland getting enough votes to be freed was unlikely owing to the heavy influence of the welfare vote, though the pundits couldn't seem to agree as to whether it was young, old, rich, poor etc. who were the primary beneficiaries. The main point was that Scotland would have had a very rough time attempting to survive without the funds from the overall UK owing to the high level of welfare payments to your region. Was that just smoke and mirrors games for those of us living in the USA or is there some truth to it?

Top Bottom