• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana
    The gun community is full of many accepted norms. Unwritten rules if you will. I thought it would be interesting to see what others do on a regular basis that goes against popular opinion or against what is deemed “most effective “. I’ll go first. :)

1. I sometimes carry a 22lr as my main carry gun. I’ve even used it as a night stand gun.

2. I used to “conceal” a Glock 17 in a Blackhawk Serpa using a regular stiff belt.

3. I sometimes carry fmj in a carry gun

4. I’ve pocket carried an lcp without a holster and without one in the chamber.

5. I have a favorable view of Hi-Point Handguns. The two I’ve shot were extremely reliable. :):)

Last edited:

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    The gun community is full of many accepted norms. Unwritten rules if you will. I thought it would be interesting to see what others do on a regular basis that goes against popular opinion or against what is deemed “most effective “. I’ll go first. :)

1. I sometimes carry a 22lr as my main carry gun. I’ve even used it as a night stand gun.

2. I used to “conceal” a Glock 17 in a Blackhawk Serpa using a regular stiff belt.

5. I have a favorable view of Hi-Point Handguns. The two I’ve shot were extremely reliable. :):)
    bbeyeroll.gif

22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana
    You just listed most of the parameters of a gun owner written Red Flag law! Heritic!

Right!! Obviously don’t do most of these things now and don’t recommend them. We all see posts where some have gotten this nice set up or awesome new gun with an amazing holster. We never see the flip side of the coin, which can be equally entertaining. Life’s to short. If you can’t laugh at yourself then……‍♂️

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee

Carry my 1911 every day in a serpa never had an issue.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I'll confess. I spend way too much of my valuable time arguing with folks who refuse to learn from others. ;)

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I only listed 5 things, so there’s that. Still do a couple of them. I would meme you to death but no one wins in that nuclear online war.
    lol

1. I sometimes carry a 22lr as my main carry gun.
    2. I’ve even used it as a night stand gun.

3. I used to “conceal” a Glock 17 in a Blackhawk Serpa
    4. using a regular stiff belt.

5. I sometimes carry fmj in a carry gun

6. I’ve pocket carried an lcp without a holster and
    7. without one in the chamber.

8. I have a favorable view of Hi-Point Handguns. The two I’ve shot were extremely reliable

Top Bottom