• ...and so much more!
  • 22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana
    It is all good until it isn't.
    All depends on how serious you are about preparing for defensive gun use.
    It's okay if you don't expect the need for defensive gun use.
    America is still kind of free, its your choice.
    But you will have to live with any implications.
    I have a buddy who carries a full size gun, two mags, flashlight, and a knife. He thinks I’m crazy for just carrying a gun on my hip and that’s it. I think he’s crazy walking around all day with all that stuff on him like he’s storming the beaches of Normandy. I’m fine with either 124gr +p gold dot 9mm or mini mags on my hip. Sure, I could do more, but I refuse to sacrifice to much comfort over what may or may not happen. Side note, a buddy of mine stopped a potential home invasion by getting on all fours and barking like a dog. :lmfao::lmfao:Use whatcha got lolol

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I have a buddy who carries a full size gun, two mags, flashlight, and a knife. He thinks I’m crazy for just carrying a gun on my hip and that’s it. I think he’s crazy walking around all day with all that stuff on him like he’s storming the beaches of Normandy. I’m fine with either 124gr +p gold dot 9mm or mini mags on my hip. Sure, I could do more, but I refuse to sacrifice to much comfort over what may or may not happen. Side note, a buddy of mine stopped a potential home invasion by getting on all fours and barking like a dog. :lmfao::lmfao:Use whatcha got lolol
    13 rounds of 22lr to the ear canal is all you need. This ain't Afghanistan!

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Just get you one of these! :cool:
    HI-POINT-3895TS-CARBINE-380ACP.jpg
    INGO provides:

I don't weigh and sort my .22lr and I don't even know where to find the lot numbers.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I find 80% of the pics in the ‘girls with guns’ thread irritating. I enjoy the female form as much as anyone but I have little tolerance for posers. If you are into guns then fantastic. If it’s just a prop being used for attention, I’m not buying it.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I think 556/223 is an overrated caliber.

I had no interest in owning an ar15 until the 762x39 caliber became more of a prevalent chambering option.

I shoot .40 in my handguns.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I think 556/223 is an overrated caliber.

I had no interest in owning an ar15 until the 762x39 caliber became more of a prevalent chambering option.

I shoot .40 in my handguns.
    i'm with you on that! i "mostly" shoot 40. i do love my p220 tho.

i'm not a big fan of 5.56 myself. i just ordered me a 300 blk.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    i'm with you on that! i "mostly" shoot 40. i do love my p220 tho.

i'm not a big fan of 5.56 myself. i just ordered me a 300 blk.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!
    I had a bad experience with the 300, but I've heard it's a nice caliber to run suppressed.

I had a rifle that I couldn't get to run, and I couldn't find any ammo on the shelves. Sold it and bought some 762x39.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I had a bad experience with the 300, but I've heard it's a nice caliber to run suppressed.

I had a rifle that I couldn't get to run, and I couldn't find any ammo on the shelves. Sold it and bought some 762x39.
    i have heard some horror stories about some 300 rifles. most of them seemed to be people using 5.56 mags. i did a lot of research before i pulled the trigger.

22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana
    I'm almost 60 and I still haven't actually carried a gun for self protection in my life. I even travel to big cities completely unarmed. I know, I'm a foolish daredevil.

The worst thing though, is that I don't bother to correct people that call a magazine a clip.
    How have you not been murdered by a 300lb meth head yet?!? You need a primary delivery system. A secondary delivery system. 3 back up clips, and a tactical knife for up close and personal. You’ve lived life irresponsibly!! :lmfao::lmfao:

Top Bottom