it or give you a new one program. Never had a problem with getting one
    fixed if need be.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looks like a good deal to me. I would say go for it. Would make a really nice gun for the glove box or night stand. I have owned several Tauri over the years and have nothing bad to say about them.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    doesn't seem like a bad deal.. the description says good condition. but i zoomed into the pictures and those guns do not appear to be in good condition.. maybe "usable condition": but i wouldn't go as far as good. i'd but one to have hanging around the cabin or truck...

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like a good deal to me. I would say go for it. Would make a really nice gun for the glove box or night stand. I have owned several Tauri over the years and have nothing bad to say about them.

:+1: Good deal to me. I have had great experiences with the Taurus 85 I own and the many Taurus firearms I have fired.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    doesn't seem like a bad deal.. the description says good condition. but i zoomed into the pictures and those guns do not appear to be in good condition.. maybe "usable condition": but i wouldn't go as far as good. i'd but one to have hanging around the cabin or truck...
    Impact guns has a similar deal, that I am guessing come from the same supplier.
    Here is what it says in their description
    Used Model 82's: 100% serviceable, mechanically excellent revolvers with a 4” heavy barrel and target trigger. Rated for +P loads.
    but looking at the photos, they too, seem to have some cosmetic issues. Which, for that price, wouldn't bother me a bit.

Taurus Model 82 Revolvers, 38 Special, Used, Good Condition - Impact Guns

Top Bottom