• ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Maybe not,
    but the massacre they performed at WACO makes one wonder.

Make no mistake, I did not say that the .gov is above doing something like that! I just can't imagine that they could find anyone who would be willing to go on a suicide run with nothing to gain by doing so, unless they are getting a lot better at mind-bending than I would have thought.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    i question everything they say "the media or government". between the bailouts, Benghazi, fast and furious, solar comapany scandal, global warming, carbon taxes, obamacare, the economy, almost everything that comes out of eithers mouth is a lie or slanted toward their bs adgenda. is it odd that Obama's top campaign distributors work for and or are companies that got the most money in bailouts. look at how the local media loves IPD and other departments, they always lie and distort stories to try and make you cops look like criminals, do they not? the list of bs they put out or lie about could go on for days.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Last edited:

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    I'm not sure it is appropriate anywhere. Is there a off the wall conspiracy theory forum?
    If it wasn't for conspiracy theories we wouldn't know 1/2 of what we know. Conspiracy theory is the stuff investigative reporters are made of, if there are any left.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    i question everything they say "the media or government". between the bailouts, Benghazi, fast and furious, solar comapany scandal, global warming, carbon taxes, obamacare, the economy, almost everything that comes out of eithers mouth is a lie or slanted toward their bs adgenda. is it odd that Obama's top campaign distributors work for and or are companies that got the most money in bailouts. look at how the local media loves IPD and other departments, they always lie and distort stories to try and make you cops look like criminals, do they not? the list of bs they put out or lie about could go on for days.
    If it's something important, I always question medias' motives and integrity. We've been lied to and misled too many times, kind of like Pravda propaganda and censoring. They especially like to give us only part of the story that furthers their agendas. For example, why did Huffington Post web blog prevent me from posting FBI statistics showing gun homicides have been declining every year from 10,129 in 2007 to 8,583 in 2011? I was informed it would not be posted and would have to be review.

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you do not know what a Manchurian Candidate is, then please check it out. It started out as a move about 50+ years ago where the Communist use Brainwashing to get people to assinate other people. This is actually done today, so........

Gentlemen and Ladies, please do not discount the governments possible play in these bad happenings.

There are no spook chasers here. It can and does happen.

Coach13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I do find it interesting that both the father of adam lanza and the father of the Colorado shooter are both testifying on the the same scandel like soon? I am not a conspirist or however it's spelled, but do I agree with her that something stinks. :dunno: Think about it...

Canes173

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    Crown Point
    Did anyone else see the cops chasing a guy INTO the woods from the driveway next to the school? Or see the news with the kid and parents who said they had a guy in camo cuffed on the ground and sitting in the cruiser?
    Or listen to the audio from police? "They're shooting", "they're coming at us".

I don't if govt made this happen, but I wouldn't put anything past this regime. And those who scoff at mind control, the CIA tried various mind control studies since the late 50's, do you really think they stopped at some point? Would you ever have believed that the govt would illegally sell guns to drug cartels before F&F?
    Of course either way, they'll jump on the opportunity to violate our Rights some more!
    9/11 gave us the Patriot Act, this clown has given us HR347, the drone bill, re-upped the wire tap bill (I know, it's not for US citizens, lol) and we all know he's going to push another awb.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Now, I know I'm new here, and I'd really like to avoid being put on everyone's "weirdo" list. But at the same time people do need to look at how strange this story is, including the victims.

Here's a couple other videos you should watch. If anyone wants to be critical and call me a nut, please watch both videos all the way through before doing so. They may change your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWgCRBR5qE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1jg0H-MfVY

Again, I'm going out of my comfort zone pointing this out to people, but it seems awfully strange and convenient that these things happen just prior or during gun legislation talks.

One of the many examples that our government isn't perfect (lol) is the Fast and Furious scandal. There have been so many things that our government has done in the last several years that Americans swore could never possibly happen.

I'm simply using my 1st Amendment rights in order to protect the 2nd Amendment. Without the 2nd, we would soon lose the 1st. So please don't say I'm a cruel person for analyzing these victims.

I've seen a lot of friends and family (and myself) go through loss of life, time after time after time. I know how people react when they lose their parents, verses when parents lose a child.

It's true that there may be 1 per 1,000 parents that wouldn't show emotion, but that means all of the parents involved can't possibly be that personality type.

Also, everyone I've talked to about this say they would not be able to control themselves enough in order to be interviewed on TV over an incident like this.

I've had parents comment on my above videos that have lost their kids via murder and said these people on TV are not acting like real parents who have lost a child (especially by slaughter).

Just trying to point this out to everyone.

Since I'm new hear I'd also like to thank you guys for maintaining a wonderful forum like this for gun owners of Indiana.

P.S. I read your rules about promoting Civil War. One of the videos above talks of Civil War/Revolution but does NOT promote it. It instead warns against it. Just wanting to make sure I'm not breaking any posting rules.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    mounds__almond_joy_5378_390x191.jpg

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Yes I did Canes. Did you also spot the 4th shooter that's seen in the woods?

Watch this video, he shows up at the 40 second mark but is never mentioned.

If the guy in the woods is one of the shooters, why is he running in the same direction as the officers that ran into the woods? One would think he would be running the other way to get away from them, not the same direction where he would most likely be spotted.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    If the guy in the woods is one of the shooters, why is he running in the same direction as the officers that ran into the woods? One would think he would be running the other way to get away from them, not the same direction where he would most likely be spotted.

I don't, just trying to point out how hardly anything makes sense with this story and everything is contradicting everything else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30sjtuXcvOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJLUcPmCnuM

Top Bottom