• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dude42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Until we can conclusively prove that an unborn baby is not a life, then they deserve life.

How is my train of thought lead to entitlement programs?

I respect your opinion, I do beg to differ as I believe that the unborn is referred to as a fetus. A fetus can be aborted in a lawful medical procedure.

The entitlement program comes in when the newborn can not be provided for with the income of their parent(s).

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I respect your opinion, I do beg to differ as I believe that the unborn is referred to as a fetus. A fetus can be aborted in a lawful medical procedure.

The entitlement program comes in when the newborn can not be provided for with the income of their parent(s).

Ok, go on executing the homeless then.

Good thing we have licenses for barbers in this country. How many Sweeney Todds would we have on our hands if we didn't.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    images

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, I'm logging out have a good one.

Executing the homeless comes from the slippery slope of executing babies because their parents can't take care of them.

Trust me, no one likes welfare less than I do but our current program is not welfare. It's nothing more than wealth redistribution that rewards bad behaviors.

Back to the original topic. What happened in the barber industry that brought on licensing? Was there such a health threat that warranted intrusion into our daily lives? I challenge that any skank bar fly poses a bigger health risk than a barber could. Should I ask the skank if she's licensed before I take her home?

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    So need big brother to regulate your barber? How did this country survive for well over 100 years without big government nannies hosing our every move?

You can't have every willie nillie calling himself a barber and hanging a pole outside and cutting everyones hair! There HAS to be standards! Why I wouldn't be caught dead sitting in a chair with an unlicensed, non-union "person" calling himself a barber!

Top Bottom