• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    The supercenter in Goshen always has these with the other canned meats. And they occasionally have a display of them in the main aisle that divides the groceries from the Chinese dry goods.

deanr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Kendallville, Indiana
    We use the beef for beef and noodles. Add some beef bullion and a little salt. Server over mashed taters, doesn't get much better. hmmmm....Now I am hungry for some beef and noodles.

gdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Crown Point
    I have to say they do ship quickly. I sent a check out on Monday morning to them and received my order on Thursday of the same week.
    Would like to here more info on a group buy, like a pick up point or how they would be delivered.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I had my first experience with them about 10 days ago. Got directions and drove up there. I only bought 2 misc. cases +1 extra can so I could try their products. Had my goods loaded within 5 minutes, then spent the next 15 minutes talking with one of the owners. Seem like real stand up people and will definatly be doing business with them again. Still havn't tried that one can though, plans are for tomorrow night.

Top Bottom