• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    After our kids are grown, every once in a while, we get a sign of how they feel about us.
    In the immortal words of Bill Ingvall......

"Here's your sign!" :yesway:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Careful, the ATF will prosecute ya'll as straw purchasers!

Now, if you were a mexican drug lord...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Sunday night about 9:00 PM, two of my sons and one DIL visited my home. Kinda of wondered what they were doing out so late, but one of my son's handed me a Henry Silver Boy he just purchased to show me. So great, I admired the rifle and handed it back, then he handed me a Kimber Solo. I had mentioned to both of the boys that I was planning to purchase one. I've been looking at them for several months, but have been helping my best friend out financially, so didn't feel I had the extra money available at the time. I said great looking gun, glad to see you bought one, I'd like to shoot it soon.

Both boys grinned and said, it is YOURS dad. WOW, I was floored. They said they knew I was really wanting one, so had gone together and purchased one for me! I sure have a GREAT family!

thats awesome! great kids!

That is a great family!

Mine is the opposite. My son has actually told me he can't wait until I die and he gets all my guns so he can sell them. What he doesn't know is I left everything to his 2 children.

thats sad, i hope your grandkids really get them! i'd hate to see something happen to you, and your son take posession of them and sell them before your grandkids never touch them.

Top Bottom