Not open for further replies.

JEDenny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Georgetown
    Greetings INGO

It seemed only fitting that I introduce myself on my 50th post. (well as long as I don't get the smack down from one of the hard working, highly knowledgeable, most generous & informative Mods). No, I don't plan on camping out at the classifieds - I don't have anything to sell or want to sell any of my friends and my budget won't allow any additions to the weapons family - well, for the near future. You all know how it goes - "we need new curtains", "we need to paint the spare bedroom", "we need to go to Kohls - they have a sale" . . . it goes on and on.

Anyway, I spend most of my INGO time in the General Firearms Discussion, Handgun, Carry Issues and Self Defense and the ever popular Break room. I do more reading and learning than posting. What an amazing wealth of information!

When not on INGO I split my time between my machine shop and my vintage military and Willys restoration shop. Here is a before and after shot of one of the latest Willys MBs out of the shop.
    DSC00058_zpsjlmzautr.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    DSC00379_zps4suterky.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    This is my summertime daily driver - a 1953 Willys CJ3B. If you are in the Corydon area look for me.
    DSC00201_zpshahhc7ht.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

JEDenny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Georgetown
    What equipment do you have in your machine shop?

Clausing 15 x 54 lathe, Bridgeport east track CNC Mill and a very old Cincinnati spiral mill we use to make urethane mixing impellers. A small boutique two man shop that keeps us very covered up with work. Plus my partner is off having surgery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom