Not open for further replies.

JEDenny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Georgetown
    Greetings INGO

It seemed only fitting that I introduce myself on my 50th post. (well as long as I don't get the smack down from one of the hard working, highly knowledgeable, most generous & informative Mods). No, I don't plan on camping out at the classifieds - I don't have anything to sell or want to sell any of my friends and my budget won't allow any additions to the weapons family - well, for the near future. You all know how it goes - "we need new curtains", "we need to paint the spare bedroom", "we need to go to Kohls - they have a sale" . . . it goes on and on.

Anyway, I spend most of my INGO time in the General Firearms Discussion, Handgun, Carry Issues and Self Defense and the ever popular Break room. I do more reading and learning than posting. What an amazing wealth of information!

When not on INGO I split my time between my machine shop and my vintage military and Willys restoration shop. Here is a before and after shot of one of the latest Willys MBs out of the shop.
    DSC00058_zpsjlmzautr.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    DSC00379_zps4suterky.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    This is my summertime daily driver - a 1953 Willys CJ3B. If you are in the Corydon area look for me.
    DSC00201_zpshahhc7ht.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

JEDenny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Georgetown
    What equipment do you have in your machine shop?

Clausing 15 x 54 lathe, Bridgeport east track CNC Mill and a very old Cincinnati spiral mill we use to make urethane mixing impellers. A small boutique two man shop that keeps us very covered up with work. Plus my partner is off having surgery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom