Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh the joys of group buy accounting.

Post #2 updated
    El Guerro removed & refund given via Chase
    lowendgenerator removed & refund given via PayPal
    Bill B order changed to 1K of .380 100gr FBRN. Price adjusted refund now due.
    N8RV added to group buy. He took the place of El Guerro same order size.

---
    Shipping still in flex since we lost lowendgenerator.
    If anyone wants is 2K of 9mm 115gr RN or 2K of something else please advise.
    Be it current member in group buy or other members.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

FYI...

El Guerro requested out of the group buy as such with him getting out that dropped the overall bullet count by 2K. Which would have meant that everyone's shipping would have gone up < $1 to cover his prior shipping cost. However since a new member N8RV wanted 2K in 9mm (the same order El Guerro backed out of) I allowed that member to come into the group buy and take El Guerro's place. That way I did not have to mess with the shipping cost for everyone.

Granted now with lowendgenerator out we have a 2K bullet hole which if we do not fill (we don't have to) it just means that the shipping for all go up by a few cents since the overall shipping will always be $100 for the pallet. Depending on how many bullets you are buying dictates how much your shipping is.

clear as mud now? :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, if no one else wants in, you can put me in for lowend's order.

ditto...
    i would take 2k of the 9mm RN or
    1k 9mm & 1k .380

Actaeon277 called it first. $132.64 if you want his order. If you can do a PayPal transfer that would be great (see my PM for details). Otherwise cash.

If you don't want it bigretic will take it. So please advise.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Coming late to the party since I am just getting into reloading. Are you doing various calibers? I am looking for something for my 1911 .45 acp.

Oops, forget that. I read that it was closed a week ago. I'll catch one next time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Coming late to the party since I am just getting into reloading. Are you doing various calibers? I am looking for something for my 1911 .45 acp.

Oops, forget that. I read that it was closed a week ago. I'll catch one next time.

You can always start a group buy for Lafayette area. I'm sure Jedi can pass on useful tidbits. He's a great organizer.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Holy confused accounting, batman...I have too much drugs in my system right now to understand...I'll check back after I'm well...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm still in, and keep the change Jedi. It's not worth my hassle for less than a buck.

Like I said before you will get that change cause I'm not dealing with the IRS. :D

ps.
    Still waiting to hear from

- Clif45 (Some of your bullets are NO more per Berry Bullet's announcement)
    - darthfader

These 2 "thugs" I'm still waiting for new bullets orders they are reviewing what products are still valid.
    - Ericpwp
    [STRIKE] - Wild Deuce[/STRIKE] changed order

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:welcome: 2 :ingo:
    I advise you to go and read the forum rules on proper posting.
    Doing simple line word text post to try and increase your post count will only get your post removed and a possible ban. If you are trying to get to the 50 post to get into the classifies you can just pay the yearly membership fee and get around the 50 post.

I do hope you stick around in INGO as it's a great place. However as this is your 8th one word post I am reporting it.

Can someone please report this post. I already did report his NWI INGO General Status post and the system only allows 1 report every hour.

Thanks!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll have to check the manual and get back to you. BTW I ordered FP not HP, but those are affected too.

You are the last one left thug. I know it's hard for you to read books with numbers and charts. But come on you own a Hi-Point you can't break it you know. :D

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Jedi,

I can take all of or whatever is left of the 9mm rn. Pm me with cost of there is any left.

Mk

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi,

I can take all of or whatever is left of the 9mm rn. Pm me with cost of there is any left.

Mk

There are no bullets left at this point. Just waiting on the "thug" to change his order for the bullets that are no longer in production.

We are actually 15lbs OVER right now but suspect when he changes his order we will be about 5lbs over only. thank goodness melensdad is skinny.

Jedi, you can keep my refund till the bullets come in. Then we can settle up, whatever suits you.

Roger..

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    There are no bullets left at this point. Just waiting on the "thug" to change his order for the bullets that are no longer in production.

We are actually 15lbs OVER right now but suspect when he changes his order we will be about 5lbs over only. thank goodness melensdad is skinny.

Roger..

Sounds good. If that changes let me know.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

Roger..

I TOLD you when I dropped off the money off that if it would keep them under the weight AND you had room that I would just pick up my bullets at your place as it was easier for me to get to on my way home from work.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom