guess who started carrying Condition 1 today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Excuse me? What are you trying to say? Rather than start a new thread asking, "What does 'Condition 1' mean regarding carrying a sidearm?" I thought it prudent to search the archives and find the information.

I guess you're saying that I shouldn't have commented. Gosh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I was breaking Internet protocol. Please excuse my ignorance. Next time, I'll just post a stupid question and omit the search of the archives and save myself some time.

Thanks for the tip.

When people **** you off around here, just ignore them or they'll start trolling you. ha

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    if you are seriously going to the ammo manufacturer for recourse after a shooting incident where the rounds you used didn't work, you're doing it wrong, the only person liable for me not stopping the perp is me

yes it's the same 185 grain Critical Defense rounds, has green colored filling in the bullet and the casing is plain brass as opposed to nickel plated.

they are the same, just being sold as a novelty and they are actually a couple bucks cheaper per box than the critical defense model, or they were at the HiPoint gun shop in Sellersburg, IN the other day, $22 for the box

Hipoint gun shop? You mean Hi-tek in sellersburg right?

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    Speaking of zombies that won't die.... sooo, this thread.....

Anway, I'd be extremely cautious of using any of that zombie labeled stuff for SD, lest you actually do have to use it and a zealous prosecutor goes after you for being a goofy, trigger happy loon, not taking gun safety seriously, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Really not worth the hassle IMO. If I did buy that stuff, I'd just use it for range work. (Regular) Critical defense is a fine ammo, and what I use for carrying.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom