• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I have a Kore belt for my go to work belt. It works well if I wear Khaki's and a tucked in shirt.

I used to wear a Daltech Bull Belt. Held up fine, still wear it occasionally but I have gotten used to the micro adjustability of the Kore. Otherwise that would be the only belt I would use.

My range belt is either the Daltech or a 5.11 nylon belt. Still trying to figure out which one works best. I like the adjustability of the nylon and that I can slide my holster/mag holders as needed.

I don't like the nylon because my holster/mag holder slides on the belt. :)
    Same here adjustment is awesome, especially after time spent working out for over a year.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Those wearing Kore (or other brands) belts, any wearing the leather? If so, how does it hold up? Have a regular leather belt I’ve been wearing for years and it’s still going strong. Too many ”leather” knockoffs that say they are leather and begin falling apart almost instantly.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Magpul® Tejas Gun Belt 2.0 – "El Original®"​

Brute tough… no sag. The buckle is solid, heavy and lethal if you need to use it as a weapon!!!
    I truly believe you could tow a car with it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    046792e9f207c50a590b76ecbed509a4.jpg

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Those wearing Kore (or other brands) belts, any wearing the leather? If so, how does it hold up? Have a regular leather belt I’ve been wearing for years and it’s still going strong. Too many ”leather” knockoffs that say they are leather and begin falling apart almost instantly.
    The Kore leather I got for Christmas last year is holding up strong. No complaints, I wear it every day. i’m actually feeling that Kore would replace it if the seams started to ever split.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My BioBelt finally started to crack through one of the holes. The one @tbhausen had did the same thing not long before mine did and Daltech Force wouldn’t replace it. We’ve both had them for over 5 years.

So I’m going to try the NexBelt Supreme Appendix belt. I like the idea of being able to readjust the length without having to unbuckle:

Got mine off Amazon for $50 shipped:

Men's Belt, Nexbelt EDC Supreme... Amazon product ASIN B08KFKM498

I’ll report back here with first impressions and a longer-term review.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    OK, had the wife order me the Kore Essentials Leather 1.5 in. Looks a bit hoity toity to me, but she said she liked it. Says 5 to 8 business days delivery. I’ll let you guys know what I think after I try it for a bit.

I went with her decision because it looks like it could be worn out to dinner. So trying to cover two bases with one swing.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    I picked up a Hanks Steel Core 5 years ago and it holds everything I put on it. Even 5 " 1911's with mags.

Still looks great too, even with heavy use of Discreet Carry Concept clips.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Bought a Kore leather on close out and an X3 buckle. The belt was tan but I had black leather dye so I dyed it black. Saved a few bucks in case I don’t like it, but I think I will. Was not aware and am disappointed it was made in China but I do like the holeless buckle design. Now to get the holster I’ve been eyeing.

Top Bottom