• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Because you should not be surprise at rock concert behavior when you turn your church into a rock concert.

Come again? Lol... I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, I think you're pretty far off-base.

But then again, I can see how one that doesn't attend a church with a contemporary band (or rock band as you may want to call it) may make some false conclusions... Similar to how an inner city liberal makes the conclusion that all gun-owners are just a bunch of bible thumpin' gun-totin' rednecks... Except we here on INGO are on the "inside" on that one so we know that isn't true at all...

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Because you should not be surprise at rock concert behavior when you turn your church into a rock concert.
    I don't know but I've heard that the AME crowd gets real up-beat while keeping things "between the lines".

About the gun-vs-fist thing, you could have a case of "disparity of force" so I don't think that's the real issue, but that sure doesn't apply if YOU start the confrontation.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nah...Jetta was a blast at ZZ Top back in the day.....:)

At least someone in this thread has a sense of humor. :n00b:

For you, Indiucky, I give you this.
    [video=youtube;GhYuA0Cz8ls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYuA0Cz8ls[/video]

But to those with butthurt, I really have no objection to what music you like in your church. Play whatever, seriously. However, thought must be given to why it's done. Is it for Christ or for our own entertainment and trying to be like the world - flashy and hip? If it's truly the former, then go for it; not my cup of tea (I like songs heavy in theology), but we're all still brothers and sisters in Christ.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    At this point, I'd like to mention that a full-on Tridentine Mass renders the threat of rock band infiltration moot.

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    If someone has a carry permit badge, they don't need to have a gun. That's like the OC hard on in Walmart that puts his hand on his glock when you say excuse me in the cereal aisle.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    3947070-g1335873246724378224.jpg

Top Bottom