• ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I will call to register tomorrow.

That's great, CS223; I'll look for your call.
    Registrations are coming in at a fairly brisk pace--had one gentleman who sent $15, and I thought is was for four people until I saw his note to put an extra $5 toward lunch. It was for two people and a $5 "tip." Terrific!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's great, and the response by INGOers has been way beyond what I might have expected.

With very little promotion, over half the available seats (80 total) are already spoken for.

That's great! We got our tickets today.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    For anyone still interested in attending the seminar, we're down to 17 seats left; then it will be full.

So, if you want to attend give me a call or send an e-mail, soon.

Have a great weekend!

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    No cancellation tickets, and there won't be any. We are sold out since the end of March and, now, oversold!

Mass e-mail going out shortly to all ticket holders. Will be a great seminar!

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Looking forward to this greatly.

Not looking forward to having to leave at 4 in the morning, but it will be worth it.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Since this has been sold out for over a month and it is still getting response, is there any chance that you would be in the mood to do this again, say near Indy in the not too distant future? I'd be willing to bet that you would get just as good a response or maybe better with the more central location of Indy. And considering that I wouldn't be able to attend on the 19th no matter how badly I wanted to I would love a repeat performance.

Good luck and let all know how it goes. :ingo:

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Since this has been sold out for over a month and it is still getting response, is there any chance that you would be in the mood to do this again, say near Indy in the not too distant future? I'd be willing to bet that you would get just as good a response or maybe better with the more central location of Indy. And considering that I wouldn't be able to attend on the 19th no matter how badly I wanted to I would love a repeat performance.

Good luck and let all know how it goes. :ingo:

If there is an "encore," the Indy area was exactly my thought. However, we will have to do this one, see how it goes, and then discuss the possibilitty of another.

The people on the panel are very busy, and they have all, graciously, volunteered their time pro bono, as they all believe in seeing gun owners staying safe and behaving responsibly. I don't want to "wear out the welcome' by asking for another seminar right away. Will just have to see how it goes and proceed from there.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Tickets Available

I have a couple tickets available because a couple of my friends backed out at the last minute. First couple people that post up here can have them on me.

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I have a couple tickets available because a couple of my friends backed out at the last minute. First couple people that post up here can have them on me.

Only problem... How would one get the tickets? You are 2 1/2 hrs away from me? I would like to go.

Top Bottom