• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Only problem... How would one get the tickets? You are 2 1/2 hrs away from me? I would like to go.

I will be attending the seminar. Just because my friends are slackers doesn't mean I am passing it up. I would be happy to meet you at the door and provide you the ticket on the day of the seminar. How many tickets are you looking for?

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I will be attending the seminar. Just because my friends are slackers doesn't mean I am passing it up. I would be happy to meet you at the door and provide you the ticket on the day of the seminar. How many tickets are you looking for?

Replied to IM. I just need 1 for myself. I'd be happy to meet you at the event, no problem.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana

Cool!
    People are starting to scalp tickets for it. :D

There may even be TV coverage: "I’ve put this in for coverage consideration on Saturday." per the Assignment Manager, Indiana News Center.

Everything Is "go," at this point. Still waiting for final confirmation from Bob Gevers, but that is it.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Cool!
    People are starting to scalp tickets for it. :D

Funny you should mention that...

Looks like the wife and I are both too busy with work this weekend to get away for the day. It's a shame too because we were really looking forward to it. If anyone in the Fort Wayne area wants to attend and needs tickets we've got two of them to give away... :(

[STRIKE]Highest bidder[/STRIKE] First pm gets 'em!

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011

Just got back from attending this seminar and to state that it was absolutely outstanding would be a major understatement IMO! Wow!!

Mr. / Mrs. Aldridge and the Ideal F&G hosted a packed house of well over 80+ for this event, where the panel of four distingushed gentlemen consisting of Indiana Senator Jim Toms, Police Chief/SWAT Sniper Jim Peterson, Gun Law Expert/Defense Atty. Bryan Ciyou and Deputy Prosecuting Atty. Bob Gevers gave selflessly of their time and expertise to educate us on what's what from many different areas of gun laws et al'. All gun guys and funny to boot!! :):

I would have intially thought that such information like this would be kind of boring to listen to and hard to digest, but that wasn't the case at all today... Everyone worked well together, presented the information in a digestable, common-sense fashion and seemed to really angage the audience very well with an ongoing question/answer session, jokes, etc.

Air conditioned CLEAN club house, catered-in pulled BBQ pork, chips, pop, sides, sandwiches, etc...and for only 5 bux! I would have gladly paid $150 to attend this- for if anything but to get the $2000 / 5 hrs. worth of legel advice from both atty's, Indiana Senator and a police chief!! LoL! :rockwoot:

My hat''s off to all of these guys in appreciation for everything they do (and continue to do on our behalf) and I felt honored to have been given the opportunity to attend!

Thanks again for putting this on Indiana Firearms Training and Mr. / Mrs. Aldridge! You guys are the tip of the arrow.... :cool:

EDIT: Oh yeah....TV camera guy was there too, so hopefully we see something on the boob-tube about it tonight. :)

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just got back from attending this seminar and to state that it was absolutely outstanding would be a major understatement IMO! Wow!!

Mr. / Mrs. Aldridge and the Ideal F&G hosted a packed house of well over 80+ for this event, where the panel of four distingushed gentlemen consisting of Indiana Senator Jim Toms, Police Chief/SWAT Sniper Jim Peterson, Gun Law Expert/Defense Atty. Bryan Ciyou and Deputy Prosecuting Atty. Bob Gevers gave selflessly of their time and expertise to educate us on what's what from many different areas of gun laws et al'. All gun guys and funny to boot!! :):

I would have intially thought that such information like this would be kind of boring to listen to and hard to digest, but that wasn't the case at all today... Everyone worked well together, presented the information in a digestable, common-sense fashion and seemed to really angage the audience very well with an ongoing question/answer session, jokes, etc.

Air conditioned CLEAN club house, catered-in pulled BBQ pork, chips, pop, sides, sandwiches, etc...and for only 5 bux! I would have gladly paid $150 to attend this- for if anything but to get the $2000 / 5 hrs. worth of legel advice from both atty's, Indiana Senator and a police chief!! LoL! :rockwoot:

My hat''s off to all of these guys in appreciation for everything they do (and continue to do on our behalf) and I felt honored to have been given the opportunity to attend!

Thanks again for putting this on Indiana Firearms Training and Mr. / Mrs. Aldridge! You guys are the tip of the arrow.... :cool:

EDIT: Oh yeah....TV camera guy was there too, so hopefully we see something on the boob-tube about it tonight. :)

Agreed! Couldn't have said it any better.
    Fastest 6+ hours I've spent in quite some time. Even my teenage son enjoyed the event.

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    It was well worth the 6+ hour round trip drive. I will also echo the comments about the panel. The amount of knowledge that was there to answer your questions about legislation, enforcement, prosecution, & defense of Indiana law was VERY impressive.

If this comes up again don't miss it. It is worth the necessary time.

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I as well was highly impressed with the panel. Sen. Toms was great, and Ciyou is a damn near genius it appears. If Alan Guru had a brother it would be this guy!

Robert Gevers was also highly knowledgable, and the police chief was informative and really down to earth good guy.

VERY Impressed Bob. Tickets for that should have easily been $25!

Top Bottom