• Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    From the comments on:
    Smith & Wesson Firearms Slides - Business Insider
    There isn't a lot of difference between a child molester and a gun owner. Both have obsessions that will never allow them any piece of mind. They are both carnal minded. In fits of anger, the gun owner will routinely take out his frustrations on anyone who gets in his way. The child molester can only achieve his sick form of happiness by attacking the innocents. And in both cases, when their obsessions become uncontrollable, they go to jail. Child molesters are highly regulated. How come gun owners are not? Both present a clear and present danger to society.

Is this a new tactic from the antis? I have seen this same theme used lately a couple time in comments on other articles as well, and on FB.
    Coincidence? Or new way to sway the masses by associating us with something so heinous?

(sadly, the Comments section is close BTW)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't waste your time expecting anything of value to be found in comments sections of websites. They're good for entertainment or if you feel your blood pressure is a little low. But too much of the time, the scum of the earth use those to show just how scummy they can be.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The mental gymnastics required to draw a comparison between a gun owner and a child molester would suggest some strong OCD tendencies as well.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So who do they think has more peace of mind; the informed firearms enthusiast who sleeps well at night KNOWING that if he became the target of a home invasion he stands a better chance of surviving. Or the poor sheeple anti-gun do gooder HOPING the police gets there in time when things go bump in the night?

Personally I sleep pretty darned good!

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So who do they think has more piece of mind; the informed firearms enthusiast who sleeps well at night KNOWING that if he became the target of a home invasion he stands a better chance of surviving. Or the poor sheeple anti-gun do gooder HOPING the police gets there in time when things go bump in the night?

Personally I sleep pretty darned good!

This right here!!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The mis- and dis- and lack of- information from the antis is just mind boggling. Take the discussions on Kroger reaffirming that they will follow local laws.. if I had a dollar for every time I saw someone post:

"Now that Kroger allows guns, we will never shop there again"

NOW? They have always had the same policy. SO, you shopped there for 20 years without incident, but now that you KNOW their policy, suddenly things have changed? :facepalm:

"I don't want to SEE a gun.."

So, now we know that it's all about their fear of SEEING a gun. They are fine with CC, since they can be ignorant of their surroundings in a false sense of peace.

It's all about spreading fear for groups like the Mad Mommies, not facts, so I guess the "child molester" rhetoric is just the latest in their arsenal.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Do we really need to worry about simpletons who type "piece of mind"?

They are fools. Laugh at them.:D

Iron-Maiden-Piece-Of-Mind.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wouldn't go there. It leaves open the door to putting the "other" on morally equivalent ground if at some point in the future it does become protected.

That's a good point. We don't have to argue or prove any points by listing dissimilarities. We only need to laugh at them, as Kirk suggests because it's ****ing silly.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome to libtard logic. If you cant argue based on the facts because they simply arent on your side, revert to emotion, hyperbole, and downright lies to further your cause.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    People who don't own guns are masochists.
    The enjoy being helpless and being hurt.
    They know that's a sickness so they try to force everyone else to be in the same condition. That makes their sickness seem normal.
    Since they are unable to protect themselves, they don't feel guilty for not protecting themselves or their families.

Top Bottom