• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    And the saga continues, talking to and other person he told me that he is a Glock guy and his next purchase will be a full auto G19 or G17 (really? Face palm).

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And the saga continues, talking to and other person he told me that he is a Glock guy and his next purchase will be a full auto G19 or G17 (really? Face palm).
    A Glock 18 would be most awesome.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    A Glock 18 would be most awesome.

Had a guy that was going to join our security team at church a few years ago. In conversation, I asked him what he carried. His response, a Glock 18.... I then asked him if he was an SOT and he replied he didn't want the government involved in his guns. Let's just say, he never joined the security team. :):

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Had a guy that was going to join our security team at church a few years ago. In conversation, I asked him what he carried. His response, a Glock 18.... I then asked him if he was an SOT and he replied he didn't want the government involved in his guns. Let's just say, he never joined the security team. :):
    LOL!
    My former coworker, the one with the twin FA AKs, said he once went to the range at Henryville forestry, and of course, it was packed, so he just backed his truck through the crowd to the firing line, got out, lowered his tailgate, and sat down on it DUAL WIELDING his twin FA AKs, and cut loose with em'. He said after he emptied out his mags, he looked around and everyone else had left! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom