• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Both 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are attacks on US soil by foreign forces, either military or terrorists.

Also both those events lead to America going to war.

Ridiculous to compare those events with the attack on the capitol.
    And yes it was an attack/riot, not a nice thing, clearly not a protest but nothing like 9/11.

Random_71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Of course. Because a nearly bloodless (4+ dead? I only know about the one shot down by cops) protest against them is soooo much worse than a military sneak attack with 2,335 dead and 1,143 wounded military along with 68 dead civilians.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    blm_vs_1-6_jpg-2230624.JPG

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Of course. Because a nearly bloodless (4+ dead) protest against them is soooo much worse than a military sneak attack with 2,335 dead and 1,143 wounded military along with 68 dead civilians.
    What part are you calling a protest?

To me standing outside US Capitol grounds with flags (like most people have done) = protest.

Breaching into the US Capitol building with force and hitting cops with fire extinguishers while chanting "Hang Mike Pence!" = riot/attack.

To me calling the entire attack/day a simple "protest" is as ridiculous as comparing it to 9/11.

Random_71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    What part are you calling a protest?

To me standing outside US Capitol grounds with flags (like most people have done) = protest.

Breaching into the US Capitol building with force and hitting cops with fire extinguishers while chanting "Hang Mike Pence!" = riot/attack.

To me calling the entire attack/day a simple "protest" is as ridiculous as comparing it to 9/11.

So when the abortion activists stormed in to the chambers disrupting the Kavanaugh hearings, that is that still a "protest" or is that now an attack?

The reason I ask is because in both cases the capital was breeched, disrupting the events inside. In both cases no officials were killed, and the events continued later. Why is one a protest but one an attack?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So when the abortion activists stormed in to the chambers disrupting the Kavanaugh hearings, that is that still a "protest" or is that now an attack?

The reason I ask is because in both cases the capital was breeched, disrupting the events inside. In both cases no officials were killed, and the events continued later. Why is one a protest but one an attack?
    I'm not familiar with that event to be honest but they seem to both attacks. :dunno:

Who called it a protest? Politicians? Journalists?

You can't judge an event based on your political views alone.

If the same thing happened at your house, people breaking in, trying to burn the place, hitting you in the face etc ...

Would you call the police and report an attack or a protest?

We have to be honest with ourselves.

Some people get pissed when some journalists call BLM riots "protests" and yet they want to call the attack on the Capitol a protest also.

When you break the law it stops being a simple protest.

They dont' evacuate the VP during regular protests in DC.
    The FBI doesn't arrest people who just showed up to peacefully protest.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    IF Jan 6 was on par with those, they wouldnt be using the building today. They'd still be rebuilding/rehabbing it. Maybe not by bombs, but from fires, smashed windows, etc.

The only brute force breakage I am familiar with was one set of doors at the top of a stairwell. The one where Ashley Babbit was killed.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    IF Jan 6 was on par with those, they wouldnt be using the building today. They'd still be rebuilding/rehabbing it. Maybe not by bombs, but from fires, smashed windows, etc.

The only brute force breakage I am familiar with was one set of doors at the top of a stairwell. The one where Ashley Babbit was killed.

A lot of people entering by breaking windows as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Top Bottom