• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Do you really think HE chose her?
    Oh, I'm sure there were others behind the scenes that had a hand in it. It was an epic failure any way you look at. Incompetence followed by more incompetence. Probably good for Republicans in the long run when they get kicked out on their collective asses. Not so good for the country in the meantime. The question is will the GOP squander the opportunity again when it presents itself like they have in the past?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    The question is will the GOP squander the opportunity again when it presents itself like they have in the past?
    source.gif

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I was sent this link to an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal. It's behind a pay wall, so I can't read the entire thing, but there is enough there to keep me awake at night.

She could not get any support from the left during the Dem primaries and was the first to drop out. Now she is their greatest hope?
    :lmfao:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The question is will the GOP squander the opportunity again when it presents itself like they have in the past?

If we can't convince them that things are never going back to the way they were before, yes

Looks like McCarthy has to go. Steve Scalise for speaker, maybe?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The GOP will take back both houses and continue to advance the democrat playbook by being the big spenders they have always been. It’s just a continuous slide to the left with either party. One is just a faster slide than the other.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The GOP will take back both houses and continue to advance the democrat playbook by being the big spenders they have always been. It’s just a continuous slide to the left with either party. One is just a faster slide than the other.

Hey now!

Some are still convinced there are two major parties.

Don't want to hurt their feelings do you?

Top Bottom