• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    If you don't want your car hit by goombas, park in the boonies. It does wonders, plus I can use the exercise.

That's funny. If you ever see a chevy truck sitting in a store parking lot all by its lonesome roughly a qtr mile from the nearest car, come up and say hi. It is probably me. If you see a couple walking from the truck and one is chewing the ear off the other while pointing to closer vacant spots, come up and say hi because that is certainly me.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    ""Took car to Elimident, they are a paintless dent repair facility. 25 minutes and $90 later ding is gone, good as new. Can't even tell where the ding was. Was considering getting these to prevent future issues Magnetic Car Door Protection, Car Door Protectors, Car Door Guards, Prevent Car Door Dings and Dents, they are magnetic car door bumpers.""

See message #14
    Those commercial security strips are seriously ugly. The ones I've made are made from std security strip material and don't need to be locked as they look original. Yer (your, you're*) welcome..

*GN alert

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's funny. If you ever see a chevy truck sitting in a store parking lot all by its lonesome roughly a qtr mile from the nearest car, come up and say hi. It is probably me. If you see a couple walking from the truck and one is chewing the ear off the other while pointing to closer vacant spots, come up and say hi because that is certainly me.

:laugh:

If its a GMC, its probably me!

(Same thing about the wife too).

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    My cars suffered more "city rash" in Indy than anywhere else I've ever lived. That includes DC. Something about Indy that people kept dinging my side with their doors or bumping the front or back when parking. Drove me crazy.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    So frustrating. Has happened with all my vehicles, no matter if new or used. Not sure people even take the effort to look after they do it. Don't care or assume it did nothing. Twice I have had "dings" as big as a basketball left on a vehicle without so much as a note that they were sorry. May not cost them, but sure costs me.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I'm too stingy to stand for the depreciation a new, unfarted in, car demands. I usually try to stick with something one or two models old, with less then 25K miles if possible...a new air freshener tree on the mirror and the work of the hot sun makes all the previous farting for naught.

Top Bottom