• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm hoping to have all of the guns I bring fully Cajunized by then. Several are done, a couple are halfway there and then there's the new guys that are still stock.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep; that's the ad that started me thinking it was time to taste the Kool-Aid....

That looks like it would be a fantastic gun to have, if you have the price of entry. If not, I recommend a stock 75B. Get it, shoot it for a while and then get it cajunized and fall in love with it. If you like a smaller gun, the 75 Compact or P-01 are also good choices. Actually, you just can't go wrong with ANY CZ :D

I'm hoping to have all of the guns I bring fully Cajunized by then. Several are done, a couple are halfway there and then there's the new guys that are still stock.

I'm hoping to have my SP-01 cajunized by the next shoot. Then I'll have two cajunized CZ's to bring :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You guys are hard to impress. I'm gonna have to put my big boy pants on (or off?) to come up with some way of doing it. I might just do it with flashy colors instead of triggers.

The bar has been set pretty high. We are going to shoot the Wizard's custom, one of a kind, 97 tonight. We'll see if the bar moves.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The bar has been set pretty high. We are going to shoot the Wizard's custom, one of a kind, 97 tonight. We'll see if the bar moves.
    One of these times I want to meet you guys down there. I will have to meet up with my cousin down there to handle some business at some point soon, if I plan it right I might be able to make this happen.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You know we should really do this in the Czickness thread. Having so many CZ threads open at the same time is bound to produce some trolls.

Top Bottom