• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Since the guys from the CZ Custom Shop are at the SHOT Show I will have to wait until I can see if they are going to build up anymore CZC 75 Shadow Custom's and what the lead time is. I left them an e-mail message but will follow up with a phone call next week.

I think I'm going to go that route.

Looks like I better build up those two AR's and sell them to generate some cash flow!

Have you looked at the ones CGW sells? When I looked the other day, the Shadows didn't say they were out of stock, like they normally are. They may actually have some in and I would think they would be as good, or possibly better, than what you could get from CZC.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Wrong time to sell an AR.

Yes it is. But they have a few upgrades and I will be willing to let them go at a loss to generate the cash flow. That's if I even get any interest.:) i'm speculating people interested are in a holding pattern watching prices drop. I am hoping by Spring, they will want one to shoot and will buy one. Guess we will see.

Have you looked at the ones CGW sells? When I looked the other day, the Shadows didn't say they were out of stock, like they normally are. They may actually have some in and I would think they would be as good, or possibly better, than what you could get from CZC.

Thought about it, but according my nephew his CZC shoots better than his "cajunized" models. But, hey I'll think about it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes it is. But they have a few upgrades and I will be willing to let them go at a loss to generate the cash flow. That's if I even get any interest.:) i'm speculating people interested are in a holding pattern watching prices drop. I am hoping by Spring, they will want one to shoot and will buy one. Guess we will see.

Thought about it, but according my nephew his CZC shoots better than his "cajunized" models. But, hey I'll think about it.

I'll be interested in hearing about whatever you end up with ;)

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Losing your virginity is always a great experience!? I'd suggest a classic CZ 75B to start your soon to be CZ collection and addiction. Enjoy!

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I own 4 CZ's a sp-01 shadow (rail) this is a fantastic gun, I have a great 75 shadow ( w/o rail) looks great shoots fantastic, and a 75 compact and a great 75 b. So jump in the water is warm and Crystal clear. But don't have a 45 CZ don't want one because I have the best 45 ever 1911!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I own 4 CZ's a sp-01 shadow (rail) this is a fantastic gun, I have a great 75 shadow ( w/o rail) looks great shoots fantastic, and a 75 compact and a great 75 b. So jump in the water is warm and Crystal clear. But don't have a 45 CZ don't want one because I have the best 45 ever 1911!

I am a dyed in the wool 1911 guy. In this I also have a very sweet CZ97 CopperHead out of CGW. I and others shoot it on the same level as a 1911. It hurts to say that but it is true.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hard to beat that slide in frame.

Well, You have seen and ran that 97. The gun in it's own right is a serious chunk of metal. It is not for wimps and woman.....:):

Add the rail and the light/laser combo to the nose and yes, slide "IN" frame and it is a very flat shooter.

In all of this the CGW package (CopperHead) might just have something to add as well.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The Turk 45 is a serious chunk of steel as well. 14+1 and a light off the front is magical when ringing steel fast. Now that I have it back, I need to get another light for it. Gonna play with that one a little bit, maybe see if I can find lighter springs for it to lighten up the trigger.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The Turk 45 is a serious chunk of steel as well. 14+1 and a light off the front is magical when ringing steel fast. Now that I have it back, I need to get another light for it. Gonna play with that one a little bit, maybe see if I can find lighter springs for it to lighten up the trigger.
    The trigger seemed pretty nice when i shot it!psyko

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Would you people stop....I'm going to end up with an SP-01 variant AND A 97BD on order. I just wanted to lose my CZ virginity; not become a s**t. I just don't think I can put a new manufacturer in the family and not have a 45...but the 9 mm is what CZ is. The only solution is to buy both. Right?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Would you people stop....I'm going to end up with an SP-01 variant AND A 97BD on order. I just wanted to lose my CZ virginity; not become a s**t. I just don't think I can put a new manufacturer in the family and not have a 45...but the 9 mm is what CZ is. The only solution is to buy both. Right?
    That's the way I see it.

:koolaid:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

You have learned well, Grasshopper :D

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    No need to order a 97, there is one sitting on a shelf here in town.

:koolaid::koolaid:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Why fool yourself by thinking you'll stop at two. You know once you get deeply hooked, you will rationalize buying CZs just because VZ is having a grip sale and you need a new gun to put your new grips on. It's going to happen.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why fool yourself by thinking you'll stop at two. You know once you get deeply hooked, you will rationalize buying CZs just because VZ is having a grip sale and you need a new gun to put your new grips on. It's going to happen.

Well, I might have built up a gun to go with some grip screws I had once................:dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You can't let a good set of grip screws go unused. It's like an AR hand guard. It's a shame to have one sitting around, so it only makes sense to base a build on one.

Top Bottom