Help Me Help A Friend, Family Style Restaurants..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fav Family Style Place

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Bob Evans is dead. People who voted for bob Evans probably don't even go to bob Evans in the last ten years.

I've honestly never stepped foot in a Bob Evans unless one person in our group was over 70 and wanted to go. Not once.

OP, if it was me and my money I'd probably call the various companies for a franchisee package. See what the start up costs are, what the requirements are, etc. and start narrowing it down from there. Visit some franchises. Talk to the owners if you can. There's probably even a trade magazine. See what percentage of various franchises fail, and why, what help corporate gives on marketing.

All of that is going to be much more important than whatever the results of this poll are.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'll have to go to your bob evans, there is a wait for tables at the ones I go to.
    I'm just basing my opinion on their market share and financial success. When I see a business closing locations and as BBI pointed out, a clientele mostly over 60, I question their sustainability. I voted for IHOP because it's still fresh and relevant. I voted to what I think the money maker would be, not what I necessarily personaly like.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Shoneys. Plates of bacon, and sausage. Plate full of those french toast stick things. Tons of syrup. Did I mention plates full of bacon?

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Those of you not going to Bob Evans are missing out. They have much better food than the others. It's probably the only suasage gravy at a chain I can stand.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Where "exactly" is this location?

Are we looking at Batesville, north of Greensburg, etc?

I am trying to look at the environment.

Doug

Top Bottom