• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jylederman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Franklin, IN
    How do you like the trigger on the 250? I've thought about trying one but have read mixed reviews on the trigger.

It is a long pull since it is a doule action only, but it is extremely smooth. I like it better compared to some of the Rugers I've shot, to me the rugers' pull length is to long and somewhat uncomfortable.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Hey guys, i am looking for a nice, light, small 9mm to carry. I currently carry an LCP and love it, but i am looking for something with a little more stopping power, and cheaper ammo. I have tried a friend of mine's LC9, and loved it. But i am not fond of the lack of an external hammer...

Excuse me...the Ruger LC9 does have an external hammer. Being a DAO action, it has no spur and you obviously cannot cock it manually, but the hammer is there and visible. If all you want is an external hammer, the LC9 has it. It is a sweet choice for an EDC carry gun. :draw:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    FNP9

Try the FNP9 you can probably pick one up new for under $500. Has an external hammer, has a decocker that functions as a safety if you want to use it as such. Its lighter than a Glock and a little shorter. Comes with 3 back straps, so you should be able to adjust it for your hand. Last but not least, shoots like a dream. Very accurate reliable handgun. Do yourself a favor and do not discount the FNP9.

I believe they still come with 3 mags, mine came with 5.

Or... the updated version FNX9 basically the same gun with a few differences.
    Front cocking serrations, lower bore axis, higher grip and different textured frame. I think that is about all the major differences.

cluznar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Help me pick a 9mm

Bersa Thunder Pro UC9

I like the Ruger SR9c but it's striker fire no external hammer

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I believe the Walther PPS 9mm is an excellent EDC gun. I have fired around 800 rounds without a misfire. The PPS is a solid weapon.

By all account I've heard the PPS is the Goldilocks gun for a lot of CCWers. Not too big, not too small, yada, yada, yada. I'f I didn't have a CM9 already that I have broken in and learned to love I would probably be looking for one of these.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Do you really care about the cost of your ammo for you EDC SD Pistod? Sorry, but you must be joking.

You need to get the gun that feels the best to you, the best gun you can shoot well, the cost of the SD ammo is not important. Practice ammo is always available to you. Remember it is yours or your loved-ones life or both that may be in hour hands. Believe me you will not be thinking about how much this shot is costing me. Unless you are one Heck of an Accounting Nerd. :>) & LOL

Vv

Top Bottom